Bio/Chapter One: Little One

Entyhateslemons
I'm fueled with the souls of 1000 chicky nuggies and ready to commit crimes against my fellow man.

Narrator
Why are you like this?.

Entyhateslemons
I was dropped as a child

Narrator
Oh.... uh... I-I

------------------------------------------------------------
KMS Rhineland
------------------------------------------------------------

Type: Battleship

Class: H-39

Displacement: 60,900 Ton (full load)

Length: 265m

Beam: 36m

Draft: 10.1m (full load)

Top speed: 30 knots

Armament: 8 x 41cm guns
12 x 15cm guns
16 x 10cm guns
16 x 4cm guns
12 x 2cm guns
6 x 53cm torpedo tubes

Her ship and riggings are the same as Friedrich's but smaller. Also keep in mind the H-class of battleship were never built only planned so we don't know too much about them but we do understand that they were just basically enlarged Bismarck Class ships. Yes technically, Rhine is a sister ship but... that's not gonna stop a woman who so dearly wants a child.

 that's not gonna stop a woman who so dearly wants a child

Friedrich der Grosse, a battleship of Iron blood. She's a caring yet terrifying force on the waters of Azur Lane. She sees all of Ironblood as her daughters, but she knows that she will never be truly their mother. However, that will soon come to a change.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Humanity once sail the seas freely for centuries. However, suddenly a unknown force pushed humanity out of the seas. They were called the sirens. In the wake of those attacks an alliance was formed, Azur Lane. It consists of the main factions, Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Sakura Empire, and Iron blood. Together they managed to hold the sirens off to a stalemate...

Location:
Unknown

A little girl is seen floating in a dark void. She looks be no older than seven. She balled herself up. In that every void there was nothing but her. However, you could hear something... it almost sounded like crying....

Location:
Azur Lane Joint Base

A short red eye, blonde tomboy girl, wearing a white cape, a blue and while strapless shirt, a black with red trim skirt and knee high American patent tights, was walking with though the halls of Azur Academy.

She kept walking till she arrived to a set of double doors. Opening it it revealed a quite large room. It was meeting room, well more of a luxury lounge than meeting room. There waiting was four ladies.