hunger

As I sit at the table waiting for my meal, I can't stop my stomach from growling and my hunger grows. I sit, waiting, watching. Everyone around me has there food brought to them already but I sit and wait patiently. My stomach starts cramping and I can't help but drool over the looks and the smell of other people's food, making me wonder where my meal was. Everyone is close to finishing their plates and I have not gotten mine. No one else notices that I have no food. Maybe they forgot me? Maybe I should speak up and let them know that I have nothing.  I look around and see my mother look at me and smile. She picks something up from beside her and gives it to me. Aw yes finally my food. She puts a bottle in my mouth and my stomach starts to feel better. I am being fed and my hunger finally goes away.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
So this one is weird I know. But incase you didn't notice or understand, the view point is from a baby. I honestly don't know how to feel about this one. I mainly just wrote it on a whim and I was also half asleep while writing it. Any thoughts on improving it at all? I will gladly take the answer of it's terrible and needs to be thrown away instead of improving it.