selfish

Just saying this one mentions something that happened to me when I was younger and it could be triggering to other people so just be warned this alludes to r@pe and trauma from that.
Trigger warning
Trigger warning
Trigger warning
Trigger warning

-

-

-

I was selfish with you. I took the words you said to me for granted. You said that you would always love me. You said you would love me no matter what. So I took that literally. I believed your words and took you for granted. You let me do what I wanted. You did not complain. I said jump. You said how high. I said do something. You said as you wish. I said we are just friends. You said as you wish. I said we are together. You said as you wish. I took you for granted. You let me hurt you. I was awful to you but you were no better.

You may have let me walk all over you. But i let you take advantage of me. I stayed when you took away my innocence. I held you when you cried about taking my innocence. I allowed you to take more of my innocence every other day for 5 years. I kept it a secret so you would not face any backlash. I hate to say that I still keep it secret. I tell my truth in stories and poems but no mention of your name. No one can identify you through what I say. The only time I came close to telling someone what you did was when I had to go to the mental hospital because I wanted nothing more than to die because of what you had done. So I admit that I was terrible to you but you were terrible to me too. I was in love with you so much that I let you take my innocence from me and I hate that I still love you.