6

Warning: Smut!

"Ehm, I don't know what you're talking about, you must have misheard me," Hope says, unconvinsingly.

"DON'T LIE HOPE, YOU DEFINITELY SAID THAT," Lizzie yells from across the hall where her room is, I chuckle.

"SHUT UP LIZ," Hope yells again banging on our shared wall. "I thought you put a spell up," Hope says in a slight whisper to me.

"I-" I begin.

"SHE DID BUT IT WORE OFF, AND EITHER WAY YOU WERE IN ANOTHER ROOM YOU DUMBASS," Lizzie yells again, I start laughing.

"Shut up Saltzmans!" Hope says. My laughter turns into a slight chuckle and I put my arm around her.

"It's fine lover, I enjoy your compliments, especially considering how sexy I am. Eventhough it can't compare to you..." I say seductively, as my mouth nears the side of her neck and I begin leaving small kisses and bites as I let out my words. My eyes trailing over my body, Hope brings me into a heated kiss, grabbing the sides of I moans into her mouth in surprise which she sees as an opportunity to slide her touge into my mouth.

"JESUS, AGAIN? HOW HORNY ARE YOU TWO?!" Lizzie yells from her room.

"I should probably put up the spell again," I say pulling away from Hope, she nods.

"You think?" She says sarcastically as she sits down on my bed.

"WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU GUYS! WHAT'S HAPPENI-" Lizzie yells but interrupts herself. "Oh, well I'm glad you guys got the spell up, I should probably shut up. Yeah, I'm gonna do that, byeeee."

"Well, where were we?" I say to Hope who is still sitting on my bed with her legs crossed.

"Here I believe," Hope responds pulling me in for a kiss as I tower over her.  She opens her legs and I put my knee near her center. I slide my tounge in her mouth and she moans into my mouth. My kisses trail lower, onto her neck and I reach for her blouse but I wait a second for her approval she nods and starts undoing mine aswell. She unhooks my bra and I unhook hers then she slides her hand over my abdomen before starting to unbutton my pants. My hands find her chest as I stroke across her body.

I reconnect our lips and continue stroking her body until I reach her fly, I try to undo it but she grabs my hands flipping us over so she is siting on top of me, keeping me in place by placing her legs on each side of my body. She puts my hands above my head before saying.

"My turn," and smirking, I'm taken aback by her sudden urge to top me but I don't complain, mostly since I can't move. Instead I let her slide down my pants and she begining to palm my sex from outside my underwear I groaned and continued placing kisses over her chest area. She then began pulling at the bottom lace of my underwear, I whimper and roll my head back in response.

Hope seems to look at that as an opportunity, she licks all the way up from my belly button to my collarbone going in between my breasts, while her hands tug at the waistband of my underwear, pulling them down and allowing her fingers to stroke my entrance. I moan at the feeling and Hope smirks as she guides her middle finger up my entrance. An extremely loud moan escapes from my mouth and at this point I can hear Hopes smirk because of it's width. Hope quickly finds my G-spot and inserts a second finger before steadying her pace.

"Oh- m-my g-god!" I moan.

"I cant hear you, love," Hope whispers as she nibbles on my ear lobe, I moan again, louder this time.

"I-I'm about t-to-" I say as my head falls back and I near my orgasm.

"Use your words darling," Hope says as she sliws down her pace waiting for me to do as she says, I sigh at her slowing down.

"Why would you? I was about to-" I say in an exhausted and annoyed tone, Hope suddenly speeds up and I quickly come upon my high again.

I release with a loud moan and Hope licks the cum of her fingers before moving upward and kissing me, one of my hands entangle in her hair as I slip my other one down her trousers. I can feel that she is already soaking wet as my finger starts drawing circles around her clit. Hope lets out a pornographic moan as I start to pump my fingers up her entrance, Hope kissed me again and moans into my mouth before her head falls back. Giving me full access to her chest and neck, I kiss her there while I quicken my pace hitting her G-spot every time. It doesn't take long before she has reached an orgasm and we both lay there on my bed, my hands in her hair, her hands stroking over my stomach and everything just feeling. Perfect. That is the way things felt when I was with Hope, everything felt perfect and joyous. There is silence, but not silence in an awkward way, it's a nice silence a calm silence, but I break it.

"You know, you're not too shabby in bed yourself. I mean you're not godlike, unlike someone else I know," I say sarcastically.

"Oh shut it " Hope responds playfully smacking me, lightly. I chuckle playfully and intertwine our hands. "What are you doing tonight?" Hope asks.

"You, hopefully," I say seductively, Hope blushes and punches my shoulder.

"Perv," she laughs, I smirk. "No, but seriously, what are your plans for tonight? Do you wanna, I don't know, go out?" She says unsurely.

"I can always squeeze you into my very busy schedule," I say squeezing her hand and pecking her forehead.

"Great, it's a date," Hope says enthusiastically whilst smiling.