7

"Jo, no. There is no way I'm walking all the way there, it will take hours. Let's take my car."

"But Hope your car isn't even here," I reply.

"You're forgetting something there." Hope says, I look at her confused. "I'm loaded Jo, I can just get my chauffeur to drive it here." She gloats, smirking.

"Why do you even go to work?" I ask.

"To see a special someone," she says pecking my lips, I smile.

"Okay fine. We will take the car," I say, defeated.

"Great, I'll have Ava drive it over," she replies smiling. The car arrives about 20 minutes later, and Ava steps out of it.

"Here you go Ms. Mikaelson, Ms.Saltzman," she says opening the front door for Hope to get in.

"Thank you Ava, and you know I prefer you to call me Hope, Ms. Mikealson is my mom," Hope says smiling and patting Ava on her shoulder.

"Okay will do Ms. Mika- I mean Hope," Ava replies with a smile on her face. "Nice to see you again, Josette," Ava says before walking awhile, I shoot her a friendly smile before getting in the passenger seat.

"Ava's still nice," I chuckle buckling my seat belt.

"Of course she is, why would I hire someone rude? Besides, it hasn't been that long since you last saw her," Hope says.

"I guess," I shrug. Hope begins driving toward the restaurant, she's dressed in a black dress which is cut an inch or two above her knee with a slit which reaches her upper thigh with half her hair up in two high ponitails which were braided. Whilst I was dressed in a white blouse with a tied rousette and a brown plaid skirt and a pair of black fishnet tights with my hair curled.

I look over at her, her beautiful eyes and incredibly sexy body barely covered in her gorgeous dress. I move my hand from the side of my seat over to her thigh, pulling her dress up slightly so i can reach higher up on her thigh.

"Love, not right now. I'm driving," Hope says and I can tell that she's trying to hold in whimpers and moans by the way she is biting down on her bottom lip. I whince innocently.

"So you want me to... stop," I say my voice barely above a whisper, my hands trailing upward on her thigh. I look over at her to see her eyes flash gold. She looks over at me before brushing my hand off her thigh, I look at her pushing my bottom lip out.

"Do you wanna get in a car crash?" She says.

"No b-" I reply.

"Exactly then keep it in your skirt you hourndog," Hope says, my mouth opens in suprise. "And pick your jaw up from the floor while you're at it" Hope giggles. I roll my eyes and look out the window. Soon later we arrive at the restaurant, looking at it from the outside it looks like a castle, I have never been to a place this fancy, like ever.

"You're paying, right? Cause there is zero way I can afford anything here," I half whisper to hope through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, your sugar momma has got it," Hooe says smirking and giving her keys to the valet. "Now come on, sugar baby, lets go inside," Hope says before smacking my ass and walking into the restaurant. I roll my eyes at how cocky she is, eventhough it did turn me on the slightest.

"Reservation for two, Mikaelson," Hope says to the receptionist who leads us to a table. We sit down and skim through the menus.

"What are you gonna eat?" Hope asks.

"Now or tonight? Because the answers vary depending on which one," I say, reffering to her and not lifing my eyes from the menu.

"Horndog," Hope mumbles under her breath.

"Hey! I heard that!" I say this time putting the menu down and looking at her defensively.

"It's the truth," Hope says shruging. "No but seriously, what are you gonna order?" She asks, annoyed at my chikdisg behavior.

"Ehm, I'm not sure maybe the chicken, what about you?" I say giving into Hope's question and answering her question with a non-"horndog" answer.

"I think I'll order the salmon," she says looking up from her menu and smiling.

"Hello ladies, are we ready to order?" A waitor asks.

"Yes, I'll have the salmon, and my lady here will have the chicken," Hope says looking up at the waitor.

"Alright, would you like anything to drink?" He asks.

"We will have a bottle of reisling," Hope says, I smile internally to the fact that Hope remembers my favorite wine.

"Okay, coming right up," he says before walking toward the kitchen. The food and wine arrive shortly after, the waitor pours a glass of wine for each of us.

"Thank you," I say to the waitor smiling, he smiles back and walks away. Hope takes a sip of her wine and I smile before taking a bite of my chicken.

"How's the food?" Hope asks.

"It's good, but it's not as good as what I had last night," I say smirking.

"Horndog," Hope says, I smile.

"How's the wine?" I ask.

"It's good, I prefer rosé though, but anything for my sugar baby," Hope says smiling.

"Stop calling me that," I say trying to sound more mad than I actually am.

"Whatever you say, sugar momma'll listen," Hope says smirking, I roll my eyes.

"Anyway, how are Klaus and Hayley?" I ask.

"They're good, but they keep bugging me about moving back to New Orleans," Hope says before taking another bite of her food, I'm slightly taken aback by the thought of Hope moving away, which I think she sees because she says "I wont of course, I like it here," and smiles.

"Why did you move in the first place?" I say taking a sip of my wine.

"Well, I did get the job offer over here and so it just felt right moving here" Hope says. "Anyway how are Caroline and Alaric?"

"Yeah, they're fine, dad's school is doing great and mum is searching for a new purpose now that we figured our way around the merge. I believe she is currently working at the school again, we don't talk to often if I'm being honest," I ramble, Hope nods. "How is the rest of the Mikealson klan?" I ask reffering to her uncle's, aunts and their spouses.

"They're getting by, Rebekah and Marcel are happier than ever, Freya and Keelin are doing well with little Nik, Kol and Davina are suorisingly well considering how out of his league Davina is. Oh and did I tell you, Elijah proposed to my mom, they're getting married!" Hope goes on about her family, I stare at her on awe at how happy her family makes her feel.

"That's great! I'm so happy for them!" I say. "I hope I can see them again soon, I miss your family they are great, figures considering they're your family," I smile grabbing her hand, a blush rises to her cheeks and she squeezes my hand before letting it go to eat another bite of her food.