IwaOi

It might seem like it, but this shouldn't be angst though it might get a little sad. Those of you who leave requests, I only write smut and fluff, though all of my chapters contain some type of smut, mild or major. Please go check out my other books if you like these :)

Iwaizumi and Oikawa had a date planned for tonight since it was the weekend and Oikawa was supposed to get home from practice fairly early, around 7:00. But much to Iwaizumi's surprise, it was already 9:00 and Oikawa hadn't texted or called.

He picked up his phone to check his notifications for the tenth time in three minutes. He decided to initiate the conversation. He found his husband's contact and called him. Oikawa picked up on the first ring.

On the phone:

I: Hey baby. Are you alright? I thought you were supposed to be home sooner tonight?

O: Iwa, please come get me. I-I hurt my knee and I can't walk very well.

I: *A little panicked* Okay baby, I'm coming. Where are you? Are you still at the gym? Do I need to bring ice? Is anyone else with you?
O: Hajime, calm down. I'm alone at the gym and I would love an icepack.

I: O-okay, I'm coming, baby. I'll be there in ten minutes. I love you.

O: I love you the most.

After they hang up:

Iwa rushed to grab a small bag and fill it with ice, rushing to the car after sloppily locking the door behind him, not bothering to turn off the lights. He went ten over the limit all the way there, but was there in eight minutes, almost like he promised, just better.

He rushed inside and found Oikawa sitting on the bench that their old coach sat on when they played real matches. He ran over to him and knelt so his face was near his knee. He pulled back the brace that Oikawa always wore and kissed the forming bruise gently. He held the icepack to the bruise and leaned up to kiss his husband who had a single tear running down his cheek. Iwa quickly wiped it, then kissed his cheek too.

"I'm so sorry I ruined our date, Haji." Oikawa said, another tear threatening to spill out of his eye.

"No, baby, you didn't ruin anything. I was worried about you, not the date. How long have you been waiting here?" Iwa asked getting back onto the floor and sitting there.

"I-I was about to head home about two hours ago, but I fell on my knee and it felt like it twisted. I was trying to walk home but I couldn't so I decided to sit down when I thought it wouldn't hurt as bad, but it still does." Oikawa was clenching Iwa's shirt now, leaving wrinkles.

"It's okay baby, but why didn't you call or text. I would have been here much sooner." Iwa stated, pulling the ice pack away from his knee and pulling the brace back into place.

"I just didn't want to worry you. I knew you would freak out." Oikawa said, gripping Iwa's hand to help him stand up.

"Well, I'm here now baby. If this ever happens again, please please please call me. I won't hesitate to drop everything to come take care of you." Iwa said, holding Oikawa to help him walk to the car. He seemed to be better. He was only limping a little bit now.

Still holding his hand, Iwa rushed to open the passenger side's door, gently helping Oikawa in and buckling his seat belt, kissing him gently before getting into his seat.

They drove home in comfortable silence, Iwa massaging Oikawa's knee the whole way there. Oikawa moaned in pleasure when he felt and Iwa heard his knee pop. At first, Iwa was shocked and concerned, but Oikawa made it known that it felt good to him, so Iwa wouldn't worry.