IwaOiMakiMatsun

Request from: oikawas_bedhead

Top: Iwa; Makki; Matsun
Bottom: Oikawa
⚠️ Public, vibrator, double penetration ⚠️

All of the males decided it would be a good idea to go to the mall since they didn't have anything else to do that weekend. All of them dressed casually but fancy at the same time. Matsun resting his head on Makki while they waited for Oikawa to come out of the bathroom.
"What takes him so long Iwaizumi?" Malik asked.
"Not sure. He likes to look his best. It won't be much longer."
Fifteen minutes later Oikawa came out wearing a black skirt, black thigh-high socks, and a white crop top that made his chest look amazing. "What are you guys waiting for? Let's go. The mall closes in eight hours." He exclaimed, pulling Iwa out of the door before any of them had time to protest.
Matsun opened the front door for Oikawa and Iwa opened the back door for Makki before climbing into the driver seat. As they were driving, Makki and Matsun made out in the back seat. Iwa squeezed Oikawa's thigh.
"What makes you think you should wear this out in public?" Iwa asked calmly, massaging the tender skin of Oikawa's inner thigh.
"It's hot out Iwa! And don't I look cute?" Okinawa said with a pout.
"Of course you look cute baby. That's why I want to make sure you stay with at least one of us today. Don't wander off, please. I want to keep an eye on you at all times." Oikawa nodded furiously. "I'll cling to you like a spider monkey!" He said, leaning over to kiss Iwa's cheek.
As they got out of the car, Matsun offered Oikawa his hoodie to cover up. "Matsunnnn! It's too hot out to be wearing that silly!" Oikawa complained.
"I know dummy. Take this to the bathroom and put it in." Oikawa took the hoodie and Iwa's hand, keeping his promise to stay together. They headed to the bathroom and Oikawa pulled a small vibrator out of the pocket and blushed.
He turned around to face the wall, ass sticking out so Iwa could insert it into him. He clenched around the new girth inside of him as Iwa left a few kisses on his ass.
They came out of the bathroom together a few minutes later, Iwa handing the hoodie back to Matsun. "He has it in." Iwa confirmed.
"Oiks! Just so you know... As long as you keep that in we won't have to punish you ;) be a good boy and stay with us." Oikawa nodded, face flushed as the vibrator turned on a low setting.
Despite their promise, the older males got more and more jealous the more men that stared longingly at Oikawa. Most say look but don't touch, but for them, it was neither. Oikawa was theirs. Nobody else should be able to look at him.
They quickly pulled him into a family bathroom, locking the door and shoving him against it. Oikawa wasn't expecting it but he wanted nothing more than the thrill of all three of them fucking in public. Makki lifted his skirt and Iwa pulled his panties down, tossing them to the floor. Matsun took the vibrator out and sat it on his clothes that were neatly folded on the floor already. He switches places with Iwa so he could also take his clothes off, Makki's fingers already deep inside of Oikawa. Matsun got on his knees and a slid his tongue up and down Oikawa's member. Iwa's fingers and tongue replaced Makki's fingers so he could also get undressed. Once they were all naked, they took Oikawa's crop top off but left everything else on for their own pleasure. Makki grabbed his and Iwa's dick together, stroking both with one hand while they held Oikawa up so Matsun could eat him out. After Oikawa was stretched an ungodly amount Makki helped both him and Iwa slide inside of him at once. Oikawa gasped, both boys trying to find how to comfortably do this so he could suck Matsun off at the same time. Once they found a position that worked, Oikawa was gagging and crying, a sight Makki and Matsun absolutely loved, and something that helped Iwa get off a lot faster. They all had a sadistic side to them. Oikawa had spit everywhere when Matsun finally pulled out of his mouth, deciding he was being too roughhoused to be giving proper head. Instead he let Oikawa jerk him off, spitting every once in a while. After about three minutes Matsun and Iwa switches places so Matsun and Makki were fucking him together. Iwa came after about four minutes of Oikawa jerking him off. It was his favorite thing in the world, besides his mouth and ass. His hands were so talented.
"Ahh! Cumming, Oiks!" Makki screamed, cumming and pulling out at the same time. Iwa and Makki still helped to hold Oikawa up so Matsun could fuck into him. Oikawa had his arms wrapped around Iwa's neck as he received sweet kisses from both men who finished. Not too much longer and Matsun came deep in his ass, triggering his own orgasm. He came on Matsuns stomach and chest.
"Uhh. That was amazing. Don't wear that again." Matsun said, grabbing his tear-stained face roughly and kissing him.