OiIwa

Request from: @oikawas_bedhead

Top: Oikawa

Bottom: Iwaizumi

"Haha. I would ~loooovvvveeee~ your number mya-chan!" Oikawa giggled as yet another swarm of girls surrounded him. Iwa watched in anger, balling his fists at the girls. Oikawa was doing this on purpose and he knew it. 

Iwa made his way over to them and wrapped his hands around his boyfriend, stuffing them into his hoodie pockets. Literally, his hoodie. It belonged to Iwa originally, but anyone else would think it was Oikawas as much as he wore it. 

Oikawa smirked over his shoulder. "This is my REALLY good friend ladies. Has been ever since birth." He introduced them. Unfortunately, it wasn't the correct introduction for Iwa's satisfaction. 

He reached a little lower and gripped onto Oikawa's member, making his boyfriend let out a grunt. "Iwa! What are you doing?" He whispered. 

Iwa didn't answer but instead talked to the whores. I mean girls. My bad. "Hello, ladies." He mustered the fakest smile he could. 

They ignored Iwa and punched all of their numbers into Oikawas phone. While they were busy, Iwa whispered and blew into Oikawas ear. 

"Why are you doing this to me? Should I get other people's numbers as well? Should I perhaps run around and show out in front of you? Should I make you mad, jealous, and upset on purpose?" Iwa played with his member, all while talking to Oikawa. 

"Ladies. If you don't mind. My phone." He said, holding out his hand. Once it was returned, he spoke again. "Don't bother reaching out. You'll be blocked by ten minutes. I can't believe you actually thought you stood a chance against my best friend and soulmate." Oikawa walked away before they could argue. 

"That's all it took?" Iwa said, actually amazed, reaching for his boyfriend's hand to swing while they walked. 

"You're right. I'm sorry Haji. I just wanted a reaction. But, unfortunately for you, I'm hard and needy now. And you're the reason. Let's get home and get to business." Oikawa said with the most innocent smile. 

They unlocked the door and Oikawa picked Iwa up, carrying him to the bedroom. They made out the whole way upstairs, lips swollen and red. 

"Now. Why would you do this to me?" Oikawa asked after he laid Iwa on the bed, his belt and shirt coming off lighting fast. 

"I could ask you the same question," Iwa said, pulling off his pants and Oikawa's shirt. 

"Hmm, wrong answer, Hajime." Oikawa slipped off his boyfriend's underwear and Iwa pulled off Oikawa's shorts and boxers. 

Oikawa dipped his head between Iwas legs, which were now resting on his shoulders. Iwa squirmed a little but Oikawa held him still mostly, his tongue dipping in and out of his tight entrance. 

Once he thought he was wet enough, Oikawa took two fingers and pushed them in and out of his tight hole. 

"Are you okay?" Oikawa asked, pulling his fingers out and positioning his member at Iwa's entrance. 

"Yeah, go ahead," Iwa replied, closing his eyes tight since it had been forever since he bottomed. Oikawa pushed in slowly and started to search for Iwa's prostate. He found it after a minute and Iwa let out a string of moans and pleas. 

"Ah! Don't stop Tooru!" Iwa screamed. 

And Oikawa didn't. Not until he was cumming deep inside of his boyfriend. But even then, Iwa didn't finish. He was close. He wrapped his legs around Oikawa's waist so he was going as deep as he could once he bent down to make out with him. 

"Mmmm! Ah! Ahh! Tooru!" Iwa gripped his neck, pulling him in further as he came on their stomachs. 

"Gah! Mm! Thank you, Tooru." Iwa said after a few seconds of him calming down. 

"No. Thank you. You didn't deserve what I did to you, even if this was planned and it was supposed to be a punishment. I love you, Hajime." 

"I love you too, Tooru."