IwaOi

Request from: oikawas_bedhead

⚠️ vibrator, cum denial, safeword use ⚠️

Iwa thrust into Oikawa for what seemed like the thousandth time before his cum spilled into his husband. Oikawa began to whimper and whine as Iwa rode out his high. 

"Imma bout to cum Iwa!" Oikawa screamed, gripping the sheets tighter and tighter until his knuckles were white and his nails were digging into his palms. 

Iwa quickly pulled out after he was done and before Oikawa could finish. Oikawa let out a sob and collapsed on their bed, exhausted and unsatisfied to say the least. 

Iwa leaned down to kiss his husband sweetly while getting dressed. "One week, Tooru. One week. You can do that for me, can't you? You're a good boy baby. You can do it." Iwa stroked his husband's soft yet out-of-place hair and kissed his forehead and then his soft vanilla flavored chapstick-coated lips. 

Oikawa nodded into the kiss and got up to hug Iwa before he left. Iwa's hug was full of love and tenderness, rubbing Oikawa's back and stroking his hair. 

"I love you, baby. I'll be back before you know it. You know the rule. No touching yourself." Iwa said before kissing him for the last time and heading out of the house. 

The week without Iwa was long and boring but Oikawa managed. He almost combusted of excitement when Iwa walked back through their front door. They hugged tightly and kissed harshly but it soon turned into Oikawa grinding against his husband's knee. He moaned into their kiss and allowed Iwa to slip his tongue into his mouth, switching their tongues together. 

Iwa pulled away for a second. "You want this?" He asked, holding up a small pink vibrator. "Ah yesss, please Hajime! I've been a good boy while you were gone. I really was!" Oikawa was panting a bit from how hot and needy he was getting, still grinding against Iwa's knee and thigh, getting as much friction as possible. 

"I know you were a good boy. Why don't you take these off for me?" Iwa asked politely,  pulling on Oikawa's shorts and tugging his shirt off for him. Oikawa did as he was asked. After he undressed for Iwa he turned over so his ass was up and open for Iwa to put the vibrator in. Once it was in Iwa turned it on and positioned Oikawa so they were facing each other. 

"Why don't you go ahead and undress me too, baby?" Iwa asked. Oikawa gratefully did so, taking his time with Iwa's belt to tease him. He gently ran his soft tongue up Iwa's hard-on. 

Iwa, sick of the teasing, shoved Oikawa's head harshly onto his dick until he was gagging and choking. Once he got the hang of it Iwa let him do it by himself again. 

"Fuck baby! So good. You make me feel so fucking good. Keep going baby. God yes." Iwa moaned. Oikawa massaged his balls in one hand, gripping his thigh with the other to keep him from thrusting into his mouth even further. Iwa turned the vibrator up to its highest setting. Oikawa moaned around Iwa's dick, making him shudder a bit. "Don't cum until I tell you that you can." Oikawa nodded a little to let Iwa know he understood. 

Iwa finally made Oikawa stop and he picked him up gently and carried him to their bedroom, using one hand to slide the vibrator in and out of his tight hole. 

Iwa laid Oikawa onto the bed gently and kissed his soft lips, taking the vibrator out completely and positioning his dick at Oikawa's entrance. 

"Are you sure baby?" Iwa asked.

"Yes! Please, Iwa!" Oikawa yelled. 

"Safeword?" "Red," Oikawa said matter of factly. 

Iwa slowly pushed into Oikawa until he bottomed out. "Uhh! So fucking tight baby!" Oikawa started to roll his hips on Iwa's dick. "Just like that baby. You're doing so good for me." Iwa said, stopping Oikawa's movements and thrusting into him fast and hard. He grabbed the vibrator and the band that came with it to secure it around Oikawa's dick. 

Oikawa whimpered and moaned into Iwa's ear. "I need to cum, Haji." Oikawa whispered. 

"No, baby. Not until I say so." Iwa said, bending down to kiss Oikawa. 

Oikawa whimpered and nodded, saying that he understood. Iwa thrust faster into Oikawa's prostate, holding his base so he didn't cum since they didn't have a cockring. 

Oikawa's tears were streaking down his face, his dick and stomach hurting since he couldn't finish. 

Iwa came inside of him but kept thrusting until he was hard again. 

Iwa leaned down and Oikawa buried his face into his shoulder and sobbed, tears and snot smearing on Iwa and his face. Iwa loved seeing his husband like this, begging to cum while tears ran down his pretty face. 

"So pretty. So pretty for me baby. God, you're so beautiful, baby. I'm close again. Fuck, so close, Tooru." Iwa said as he came again. 

Oikawa screamed in the most seductive way he possible could while he was crying and falling apart in Iwa's hands. 

Iwa didn't stop. He was deprived for a week. Of course he's gonna go at least three rounds. He put Oikawa's legs on his shoulders, bending down so he was going as deep as he could. Oikawa's eyes and cheeks were red and puffy now, Iwa still holding his dick so he couldn't cum. 

Oikawa's legs shook and he let out a horrifyingly loud sob. "RED! RED! RED!" Oikawa screamed. Iwa immediately let go of his dick and he finally came all over himself. He let out a deep breath that he seemed to have been holding for a while. 

Iwa bent down to kiss him after pulling out and wiped away his tears with a tissue that they kept on the bedside table. 

"I'm so sorry baby. Are you okay now?" Iwa asked sweetly, leaving little kisses all over Oikawa's face and tummy. 

"That was the best orgasm ever, Hajime! Oh my God thank you so much, baby!" Oikawa said, springing up to wrap himself around his husband who didn't think twice about hugging him back tightly. 

"It has been a week, love. Thank you so much. That felt so good, baby. God, I love you so much." "I missed you so much. I love you too, Haji." Oikawa said, kissing his lips as they collided together on the bed.