Introduction

Dear readers,

I would like to preface this fan fiction by informing you that the initial few chapters may bear similarities to the original series of the respective franchise. However, the story will soon diverge and take on its own unique direction.

While I have made some changes to the early chapters, the true original fan fiction will begin shortly, possibly in the next chapter or two. I hope that you will enjoy the journey as the story unfolds and takes on a life of its own.

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope that this fan fiction will provide you with an exciting and entertaining experience.

Sincerely
A/N

***Fanfic starts below***

A cloudy night with fire burning everywhere, as far the eye sight goes! Cries of Woman and Children and dead body of men. Most of the civilians escaped but many were trapped. Well, that was nothing! A few more steps away were the dead bodies of 1000's of fallen knights! An young adult entered the kingdom of Lioness with a frighten face and suddenly jumped when an old man screamed.
Old man: Hey you! Come and help me here
Young man: (After he came back to normal) Sure sir.
On their way
Old man: So what is your name?
Young man: Alioni sir.
Old man: And where are you from?
Alioni: Cains sir
Old man: Cains? I have been serving this Kingdom for past 45 years and yet never heard of that name!
Alioni- It's no surprise sir! Almost nobody know of that small village!
Old man: Alright Alioni, why are you here?
Alioni: Sir, to become a holy knight. Even though I doubt I will be one.
Old man: Then you must give up hope. Look in front of you.
Alioni was dumbstruck!
Alioni- What happened to them?
Old man- They are the holy knights of this Kingdom who were mercilessly butchered by a group of just seven knights who betrayed the kingdom! They are known as the Seven Deadly Sins!
Alioni: (Scared face!) Huuuu....huu..hu (Fainted)

Meanwhile in another town of yet another world a guy named Kazuma Satou was preparing himself to go out. He is an otaku and hardly go outside. As a result his popularity decreased day by day! The only time he would go out is to fetch a new game when it comes out and today was the day! He left early even before sunrise and came back few hours later in morning.
(After getting out of a bus)
Kazuma: Ah! Finally I got this! The thing I was waiting for centuries!
(Covering himself from the sun ray)
Kazuma: After all the sun is my ultimate enemy.

He was walking back home and a girl passed by him

Kazuma: Ah! She is from my school.
(Turns his head back to look her and saw a vehicle about to hit her in a distance)
Kazuma: Look out! (Rushes towards her and says in slow motion) The truck is about to hit you.
(Push her out of harm's way and the game he bought flew away)
Kazuma: After all the time, why did I choose now to do something so out of charecter?

Cliffhanger: I know it was too short as of first chapter. It's because I used my smartphone. Will publish the next one in my PC and wait for a not so many chapters or TBH very few chapters for the start of the fan fiction. Now it's just base for those who didn't watched these series. Don't worry about the copyright since I will start the fan fiction soon and by soon I mean really soon!
...To be continued