Map

Lion Kingdom:The Lion Kingdom lies within the Northwest savanna

Lion Kingdom:
The Lion Kingdom lies within the Northwest savanna. Summers are very hot and winters are cloudy. However, this land stays dry mostly all year round.

The lions are known for their great strength.

Cheetah Kingdom:
The Cheetah Kingdom lies within the Northern desert, the driest land of all. It is very hot here all year round, and there are little clouds, and almost no rain.

The cheetahs are known for their fantastic speed.

Hyena Kingdom:
The Hyena Kingdom lies within the Northeast savanna lakes. This land is both lush and dry. It has very hot summers, and the winters are sometimes warm, but have lots of rain.

The hyenas are known for their incredible intelligence.

Wolf Kingdom:
The Wolf Kingdom lies within the Southeast jungle. It is very humid here. The summers are very hot, while the winters pour with rain, and have very strong storms.

The wolves are known for their amazing tracking skills.

African Wild Dog Kingdom:
The African Wild Dog Kingdom lies within the Southwest plains. It is hot in the summer, and very rainy and wet in winter, sometimes it even snows!

The African wild dogs are known for their incredible cunningness.