The Jump(Part II)

Harmonii's POV

They always fight Demi's battles, thats why they were all here to jump me. Tears started flowing down my face, and they clearly didn't care the slightest bit. "Aww, little baby cwying?" Jessica said. "Leave me alone! Demi has been bullying me since I got here! Shes just jealous because Justin doesn't want her anymore," I said, trying to stand up for myself.

I need to start standing up for myself. I can't keep letting Demi get to me. Especially since I've got my new-found boyfriend Justin ;) He's more than I can ask for. And Demi sure as hell ain't taking that from me.

"Who the hell does she think she is?" Demi laughed, looking around.

I pulled out a bottle of water that I got from lunch, unscrewed the top and said , " Move, or I'll pour it on her! " I yelled through gritted teeth. Everyone started laughing. "Liar," Olivia Laughed trying to get close to me.

As Soon as she said that.....

Splash!

I threw the water all over Demi, and the others as they started screaming and running to the bathroom.

"This ain't over BITCH!" Portia said, another one of her followers.

"Oh, it is for now!" I laughed as I walked into the room. Justin was right behind me. "HEY! I herd yelling, what happened?" He asked rushing in examining me. "Oh nothing, Demi and her groupie tried to JUMP me, " I laughed. "So why all the screaming?" He asked looking around. "Oh, I threw my water on all of them." I said still laughing as I started to pack my stuff up.

"Wow, I didn't know you had that in you," He said chuckling.

"Yeah I just said in my head to stand up to her, and I did. Im going to start throwing punches I swear." I said, in a serious tone.

"So um , I was thinking the same thing," He said randomly.

"Thinking what?" I asked confused.

"Im going to stop letting her boss me around!" He said, standing up as we both headed out the room.

I raised my hand and he gave me a high five.

"Want to go to the new restaurant tonight? It just opened," He asked. Walking down the hallway.

"OH YEAH! I've been wanting to go there, mind if my best friend comes?" I asked.

"Yeah no problem, " He smiled.

"ooo the awards are starting come on!" I said putting our stuff down and grabbing his hand.

We walked onto the stage, and sat down with all the other people who had performed earlier. Including Demi and her dance group. I glanced over at her laughing as she gave me a stink face. As the MC came on the present the trophy, Demi started to get ready to stand up like she was automatically going to win.

"And the winner of tonights HARVEST FEST performance is....." She said all excited, as they started a drum roll.

Demi stood up smiling,

"Harmonii & Justin!" She announced, looking at us clapping.

I was so excited, I looked over at Justin, grabbing his hand.

We stood, said thank you and gave a bow as everybody clapped for us. Even the people on stage.

Until....

"WHAT?!"