Chapter Eight

Luke's P.O.V.

It's been nearly two and a half weeks since I told Michael about what I've done to myself, but I'm kind of glad I did. Since I told him, he's been watching me like a hawk, which is great because he's always with me and I get to spend more time with him. Although, the only time I get to myself is when I'm using the toilet, taking a shower, and/or jacking off. We've grown a lot closer in these couple of weeks. To be honest, I think he's scared for me and is worried I'm going to start cutting again. The last time I cut was the night when Michael bought me the eggplant. It's not that I was unhappy with my gift, I just got to thinking about how Michael would never love me, but I guess that's changed. Now, I know he loves me. He proves it everyday. There's really only one thing that bothers me about his constant supervision: he always gets me food. I'm thankful that he cares enough to do that, but I don't want to eat. I'll just gain more weight if I do. I really wish I didn't tell him about my eating disorder because now he sits with me and makes sure I eat, which is difficult because I'm not used to eating very much. However, he never forces me to eat everything on my plate. He gently tells me to eat as much as I can. And I try.

"Hey, Ashton and I are going down to the beach. You guys wanna come too?" Calum asked, walking into our bedroom.

Michael and I were still in bed, despite it being half past noon. We had stayed up pretty late the previous night, watching movies and cuddling.

I looked over at Michael, waiting for him to respond, but he was just looking back at me.

"What do you want to do, Luke?" he yawned, stretching his arms out in front of him.

"Sure, I guess we can," I said with a smile.

"I didn't ask if you would; I asked if you wanted to," Calum laughed.

I looked over at Michael again, who gestured for me to decide. "I guess."

Calum threw me a sassy glare and put his hands on his hips. Michael chuckled.

"Okay! Okay! Yes! I want to go!" I shouted, tossing my hands in the air. "Jesus!" By now, the three of us were all laughing.

"Alright," Calum said between laughs, "Alright, you guys should get dressed now so we can go."

"Yep. Just about to do that anyways," Michael said.

"Okay. Ash and I will be downstairs when you're ready," Calum stated, walking out of our bedroom.

When he was gone, Michael stretched out across the bed and changed

positions. He was now laying face down on me, his cheek pressed against my chest. "So how'd you sleep?"

"Really really well. Like a log. What about you?"

"Same, although I woke up once at, I don't know, maybe...two-ish?" I felt the vibration of his rough morning voice echo into my bare skin.

I cocked my head and looked down at him. "You woke up? What for?" I asked.

Though I couldn't see his face, I felt his lips pull tight into a smirk. "You snore sometimes. And on occasion, it's very loud. And sometimes, you even roll over and snore directly into my ear." He began to laugh.

I pouted my lips. "I do not," I whined.

He looked up at me, his beautiful green eyes sparkling. He was grinning. "Yes...You do."

"No I don't."

Michael sat up. "I'm telling you that you do. I was there! Plus, how would you know if you don't, you're asleep."