kurapika x reader

Lol sorry thus first ones kinda depressing, but it's cute

You were sitting on the couch in the rooms the 5 of you had been renting. The boys got one, and you Got your own because your a girl. Not that you got much alone time though -.- . You were always talking to someone else, like right now you were talking with gon. "Hey, (f/n)?" Gon asked innocently. "Yeah?" You replied, slightly bored. "Do you like kurapika?" Your eyes instantly widened. "What?" You blushed. "What do you mean?" You were red as a tomato, because you knew you did. But you were rather naive and just a bit stupid (like me XD) and were afraid of being rejected. Not to mention that kurapika had goals to accomplish, and having a girlfriend would only get in the way. Thinking this hurt you, but it was the truth. Gon noticed that you were sad. "Maybe I hit a nerve?" He thought to himself. He decided to change the subject. He soon left, leaving you alone with yourself. Which was a bad idea. You thought about it more and more, which just made you sadder. You had always been that way, you had been hurt many times before when it comes to romance, so you were extremely cautious. You wouldn't let yourself be hurt again. Soon you realized you were crying. But realizing this only made you sob harder. You had finally realized how broken you were. Suddenly you heard someone burst through the door. "(F/n)!! I need your-" Called a familiar voice.you heard the showed pause. You were turned around, so you couldn't see who came in, but you knew who it was. But there was no way in hell you were turning around. You didn't want him seeing you like this. But you couldn't stop yourself. You heard soft footsteps approaching you. Tears were still rolling down your face, and you were trembling. You were folded over on the couch so your face was staring at the floor and your hand was over your mouth. He stood in front of you, and in a low voice he whispered, "what? " you could hear his shock, you just wanted him to leave. You shook your head, and refused to look up at him. He took your arms and lifted you up to your feet. You were shaking so bad you could barely stand. But he quickly took you into his arms and held you. What? Why? You tried to pull away but he held you tighter. Soon you just gave up. You stopped struggling and sobbed into his shoulder. You weakly clutched his shirt. You hated him. But at the same time you loved him. You were so confused. He pulled you away from him and tipped your chin up to look at him. you saw the face you loved and despised. "Kurapika..." you said with a shakey voice. He cupped your cheek with his hand and nuzzled his cheek to yours. You were blushing, but you weren't pretty. Your eyes were blood shot and puffy, and your hair was a mess. But he still comforted you. He didn't leave. Why? He whispered in your ear. "I won't leave. I promise." Your eyes widened. ...how? He gently pressed his lips to your forehead. You didn't know what to think. Instead you just went with it "you promise?" You said quietly. He nodded and gave you a smile. You weakly smiled back. It was enough of an "I love you" for you.