killua x gon

Gon was laying in bed, the sun shone brightly through the curtains. He sat up drowsily. He showered and got dressed and headed into the other room. But when he looked out the window again, he realized it was pouring rain. Suddenly killua walked in the door.

"Killua! Your soaking wet!" Exclaimed gon, surprised. He walked over to gon with his head down. "Killua, what's wrong?" Killua was standing right in front of him, inches away from his face. Killua slumped onto gon, falling unconscious.

"wha-" Yelled gon, alarmed. Gon quickly picked up killua bridal style, and carried him over to the couch. He laid him down carefully. Gon felt his forehead, and quickly pulled back his hand. He was burning up! He quickly ran into the bathroom and grabbed a dry towel.

He ran back to the soaked killua. He carefully took off his first shirt, but the blue one underneath was sopping too. Gon blushed as he removed the second shirt, leaving killua shirtless. He blushed even more as he dried killua off, starting with his hair.

But he quickly got more worried as he heard killuas labored breathing. His cheeks were dusted pink, and he was sweating. After gon dried him off, he called leorio. "What? Killuas sick?" Asked leorio. "Yeah, he's got a fever and he's sweating really bad." Said gon with a worried tone.

"I'll be over soon." Said leorio with a reassuring tone. Gon hung up and looked back at killua. Suddenly killua groaned and opened his eyes just a bit. Gon ran over to him. "..gon?" He rasped weakly. "What is it?" Gon was pale out of worry. Killua noticed this. He lifted his hand to gon's cheek.

" 'salright." Gon was blushing madly, but he wasn't sure why he was blushing. Did he...did he like killua? Surely that couldn't be. Killua was just his best freind right? But it would make sense. Gon sat there with a perplexed look on his face. "What is it gon?" Killua strained voice came out in sighs. "I-uhm..I think...maybe..I might...maybe...like you?" Gon was the deepest shade of red.

Killua knew what he meant. He wasn't stupid. Killua was happy, because he had loved gon all along. Killua reached up and grabbed gon's hair, and pulled him into a kiss. Gon got even redder, if that was even possible. They kissed for several minutes, then broke apart.

Killua was still sick. But...he looked at killua, who was topless on the couch. He was still blushing. He reached for his jawline. But then, leorio came bursting through the door. "I HEARD YOU WERE SICK!" He dramatically busted up into the room with his doctors case. I guess that was the end of that moment. (GODDAMMIT OREO! -.-)