(sad) killua x reader

I hate running. It was the first part of the exam and i already regret all of my lifes decisions. jEBUS. I ran up behind killua panting like mad.

God why is keeping up with him so hard?! This must be so easy for him. He isn't even breaking a sweat. I'm nothing compared to him.

I start lagging behind and slowing down. I can't go anymore. Killua looks back at me and sighs. He stops and waits for me, but before i could ask why he scooped me up bridal style and ran ahead with me in his arms.

"what's wrong?" He has a completely straight face. That's to be expected of course, he's strong. Meanwhile I'm on the verge of tears.

I'm also om the verge of vomiting from all the hours of running. God why am i so weak?! There is no reason for killua to do this either, i don't want him to carry me. I'm heavy.

My head was spinning. I couldn't look at him, let alone give a straight answer. I mumble "I'm fine." through my shirt collar that i had pulled up over my nose so he couldn't see my lip quiver.

Killua could see straight through my lie. He came to a full stop and just stood there. He wasn't having none of it.

"killua what are you doing?! We're falling behind!" He looked me dead in the eyes with his cold blue ones. "whats. Wrong." He is so stupid. I don't want this. I can't stop the hot tears brimming in my eyes.

I can't do anything but sit there and bawl. I'm sorry I'm weak. I don't want this. I calm my sobs for a minute to look at his face.

He looked surprised to say the least. We were child hood "acquaintances" i watched him from afar and he didn't stop me. I'm kinda surprised illumi didn't kill me to be honest. So he's known me for some years, but he's never seen me like this.

He puts me on my feet and grabs me by the shoulders. He's still staring me straight in the eye, like he's looking for something. Instead he closes his eyes and kisses away my tears.

"You don't need to compare your self to me." My eyes widen in shock. How did he know?! I pull away a little but he pulls me closer. "your shaking. Did i scare you?" I shake my head no and he picks me up again and we run alot faster than before.

Soon we're heading up steps. He looks ahead but speaks to me. "do you know why i let you stick around for so long?" I shrug and he blushes. "it was because, i thought...that you were kinda cute."

I blush and look away. Wtf?! I'm less than average looking how in the hell did he find me attractive?! But it would be concieted of me to ask, wouldn't it?

I keep quiet and look ahead, but instead of going up the steps he stops again and goes to the side. It's dark over by the wall, and he puts me on my feet. "killua, wha-" he covers my mouth with his hands and shooshes me.

I nod and he lowers his hand. He leans into my ear and whispers. "i love you." The heat of his breath gives me goosebumps. He backs up and yanks me into a hug.

We stay like that for a minute or two, and he let's go. Before i have a chancs to say anything, he cups my face in his hands and kisses me on my forehead, then my cheek, then went for my lips.

He lingered a centimeter away from my lips and i waited with anticipation as he clashed his with mine.

He quikly drew away and scooped me up yet again to run as fast as he could to catch up with gon.

We still were the first ones up there.