Eight

Brennen went home earlier today because it's his birthday and his mom wanted to see him. His friends are throwing him a birthday party so he's coming back to get me at 8pm. I'm really excited to meet the other viners and you tubers. So I figured I might as well look my absolute best. So I went to my closet to pick an outfit. I decide on a pair of dark high waisted jeans, a black crop top, and my black heels. I got in the shower and washed my body, scrubbing to make sure I get all of the dirt off of me. I shaved my arm pits, legs, and my down there. I washed my hair with my bath & body works hair wash. I dried my body and put my white fluffy robe on. I then blow dried and curled my hair. After that I got dressed and did my makeup. I like to look natural so I just applied a little bit of concealer and foundation topping it off with mascara and my baby pink lipstick. I then got dressed and grabbed my phone. I grabbed my black clutch purse and sat on my couch. It was only 7:55 so Brennen would show up in about 5 minutes. I hear the doorbell rang a few minutes later. I get up and unlock the door.
"Hey Alen- woah, you look beautiful!" He gasps. I smile at him taking in his appearance he has on a pair of jeans and shirt with a tie on it. I look at him, smile and say "You look pretty good too." He grabs my hand and leads me to his car. As we get in the car Drunk In Love starts to play. 'We be all night' is the 1st lyrics we heard. "Babe we are gonna be all night." He looks at me and says seriously. I laugh "Can't wait." I wink. He chuckles and we head to our destination. "So what's your favorite fast food?" I ask trying to make small talk. "Taco Bell or chipotle. What about you?"
"Mmm I'm definitely a McDonald's person." I laugh he looks at me nods and says "So are you nervous?"
"Yeah sorta." I reply.
"Well don't be."
"Okay."
"So what do you do for fun?"
"Well I sing and dance in my free time."
"Can I hear you sing."
"Someday." I reply hoping he won't ask for me to sing now. I don't like singing in front of people. He smiles and says "We are here." he runs around to my side and opens the door. He sticks out his hand for me to take and I grab it. We walk to the front steps, "Ready?"
"Ready as I'll ever be." He takes my face and kisses me, "Baby don't be nervous they're just ordinary people." I nod and we walk in. "There's the birthday boii!" Screamed BigNik. I smile at him. He shakes Brennen's hand then hugs me. "Nice to meet you uh what's your name?"
"Alena and it's nice to meet you as well!" Brennen takes my hand and we walk to greet more of his friends. I was offered a drink in a red cup "What is it?" I screamed to the stranger because of the loud music. "It's sprite." He screamed back I nod and take a sip I choke "This isn't sprite!" I scream at him. "Oh I forgot it's spiked." I nod and walk off to find Brennen I drink what's left in my cup and start to feel a bit dizzy. I find Brennen on a couch and sit next to him. He looks at me "Baby are you okay you look drunk."
"I'm fine!" I laugh. I check my phone it's almost midnight. The party came to an end at around 2:30 am. We drove back to my house I was sober enough to know what I'm doing and I'm aware of my surroundings. As we make it into my house We both walk ink my room. I get undressed totally oblivious to Brennen staring at me I laugh and walk to my closet in my bra and underwear for a pair of pajamas. I put on my sweater dress that stops mid thigh and my knee high socks. I put my hair in a messy bun and glance up at Brennen and smirk. I walk over to my bed and sit. "Aren't you going to get undressed?" I questioned.
"Yeah um I'll be right back." He blushed and I looked at him funny and the realized that he had a boner. I gasp and giggle at him making him blush even more. "Ah babe you're so adorable c'mere." He walked towards me and I started to kiss him. He swiped his tounge across my lip for permission. I open my mouth and his tounge entered my mouth both of our tounges fighting for dominance. He lays me down and lifts his shirt off. He leans down to kiss me again. He brought his face down leaving kisses on my neck and a few love bites here and there. I helped him pull his pants down and my sweater dress off. I was left in my bra and panties. He was left on his underwear. "Alena are you sure?" I nod my head "I've never been so sure in my life. He smiles and nods "Okay." We took our under garments off and he entered me. It was magical. Birthday sex is always the best.