Chapter 11- I Know Them

People change over time. It's amazing at what the devil can do to the entire world, in just a few years. Before the rapture, I thought that the United States was going crazy, but now the world is worst than before. In the bible, it says that there will be people who will try to get rid of all the Christians.

Fredrick and Drew, one of Fredrick's co-workers, are sitting at his desk, discussing business. Fredrick and Drew work for the government. He is now married to Christina and have three kids. All of them have the mark on their heads.

Drew, on the other hand, has no wife, no kids, and lives in an apartment. He does have a girlfriend, but their relationship is on the line.

"So, did you get your assignment?" Drew asks, throwing a pencil up in the air and catching it.

Fredrick rubs his thumb across his chin, thinking. Then he picks a file and takes out three pictures. "These are the people I'm after. I do have a lead. They are walking right now. All I need are coordinates. I have no coordinates."

Fredrick is frustrated. His dream is to be like the beast. Everyone's dream is. He is a Sargent for a large group of men, but he wants to be bigger. He wants power.

Drew takes the pictures. Hmm, this one looks just like Fredrick. Maybe his twin, Drew thinks.

"Do you know these people?" Drew asks.

Fredrick sits up in his chair asking, "Yeah, why?"

Drew tells Fredrick how the guy in the picture looks just like Fredrick and how he was just curious.

"Ah yes. This is my twin brother. And this girl used to be my girlfriend. I remember those high school days. I have a lead on them, but it's so hard. I don't have the exact coordinates for them. But guess what Drew, this guy's name is Steven. Steven Thomaston."