Chapter 14- We Found Them

"What do you mean that you can't find them? Have you checked the premises?" Captain Goldbarth.

Fredrick stands in shame. He still can't find the coordinates to find Sofie, Steven, and Tara. "I have a lead, but I don't the coordinates of where it is. This dot never changes and I can't find them. Maybe I need to have different people," Fredrick says.

Captain Goldbarth goes to the GPS. He sets a glimpse at the GPS. He glances at the dot beeping. He goes to Fredrick and tells him to sit down. Fredrick sits down in a chair. The captain sits on top of the desk, picking up a picture of Steven.

"Fredrick, look. You are the best soldier we have here working for the Unite. We can do this. You have that mark and your brother here doesn't. Meaning you have power of him. You have the numbers 666 on your head. Nothing is going to harm you and you will do this. All you are going to do is have revenge on your brother, your ex-girlfriend, and your brother, Nathan's, girlfriend. Just believe in the power of Unite and Fersonda," the captain says.

Fredrick closes his eyes. He looks as if he is deep in thought, but he is calling the spirits. Vibrations from the air goes inside him. He opens his eyes and smiles devilish, saying, "Yes, I do believe now."

Suddenly, the GPS starts beeping rapidly. Fredrick quickly runs to it and starts to smile excitedly.

"Captain, sir, we found them. I am going to grab my army now. I can't believe we found them!"