6 year- A really cute dog

«Okay, come on Peter, I know you can do it!!!»

«Come on mate, you have the guts» shouted James louder.

It was summer break and the whole gang stayed at James for a week to just do group stuff. Currently working on the wolf problem to Lupin on the big grass field beside his house. After a lot of research, mostly on Ronja and Peters part, had they decided they would become animaguses. Sure, it had only taken then two year to find the term, then a whole year more to find the description for it. And ever since then had they practiced for several hours every chance they could. Mostly between classes and especially in the break like now. The only problem is that no one really knew how it was done, which had led to a lot of accidents and too many ears on a person face than necessary. Leading to a lot of visits in the hospital wing at hogwarts. And since they at the moment no longer had their safe hospital beds within reach did they all take extra care. Explaining the three people now grouping Peter as he tried different techniques to achieve an animal form.

Mia and Sirius sat just a few meter away, both with wands in their hand in case anything happened. She and Sirius was in a weird place right now. As he acted like he always did, did Mia feel a lot more different.

After the spring ball where Maya had planted her lips on Sirius's had Mia come to the realization that she was in fact in love with her best friend. Mia had thought after that night that their friendship was ruined at that they could never be the same. How would she act? What should she say? What about Maya?

But as always had Sirius just met her the next day and all her worries gone and she felt calm again. Which gave her hope that they could be just as normal. But she had manage to give him a few snarky comment asking if he and Maya now started dating which she almost regretted after the horrid face he gave her followed up with a one hour long speech about how annoying she had been, and how she had actually kissed him without his consent. Mia acted like this was new stuff and showed sympathy. Hiding the fact that she suddenly felt really relieved.

The rest of the year was more of a hassle. The more she was around Sirius, the more she understood that the feelings she had the first year, never went away. She had just pushed them because Sirius never showed interest of his own. And the longer she was with him, the more she fell for him. But she didn't say anything.

«Come on Pete, you can do this!» Shouted Mia, cheering him on like the rest.

He took a deep breath and he concentrated really hard, and for just a moment did his entire face and body move down a bit. Before he suddenly was shot up in the air. Really high into the air, and then he started falling down again

«Wingardium leviosa!» Shouted Remus making Peter stay in the air.

«Hey!!! That was almost! Did you see that, he started to change!» Shouted James laughing before he grabbed Peters hand and pulled him back on the ground.

They walked back into position trying again.

«Do you think we can actually do it?» Asked Sirius, looking over at Mia. Lowering his wand

«Yeah, i mean, we are close, I think. What do you think you will be?»

«Hopefully something bigger than Peter, he just shrinks all the time» said Sirius

«Hey that's mean» said Mia.

«Oh yeah? What about a big dog?» He said

«A dog? That is cute» said Mia half mocking him, trying to hide the fact that she meant it.

«I didn't mean a cute dog, you know a dog that scares everyone away like !BARF!» He said and tackled Mia on the grass pretending to attack her like a dog.