~3~

*If you want you can play the song above, Hope you enjoy!!*

" A broken heart is what changes people"

-Kim taehyung

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Flashback*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Y/n's pov

"TAEHYUNG!!! Come fast It's already late" you shouted from downstairs preparing your boyfriends lunch box. "Just a min babe" taehyung shouted from their bedroom. "This is what you're saying for past 20mins" you back fired. After that you didn't get any response so you decided to finish his lunch first sighing heavily.

After a min You felt something slide around your waist and without turning you found who is it just by the smell.

"Babe Do I really have to go?" He said pouting a little. "Yes. Now go and eat your breakfast Hurry up hurry up!!!" You said chuckling a bit.

"Uhh!! You're so bad Y/niee..." He whined and sat on the kitchen counter and started to finish his breakfast quietly.

After some mins He finished the food and started to walk behind you like a lost puppy. "What!!"you yelled. "Y/niee" He whined again. "Taehyung don't behave like a kid, already you didn't went to work for 2 weeks just to spend time with me, Now I can't let you to bunk your work, Go now.." You said softly. "Okay" sighed taehyung.

"Take care taetae. And don't skip your meal and don't stress your self. Okay?" You said smilingly

"Okay. Take care Yourself too, and I'll finish the work quick and come soon Baby, Love you" Saying he kissed your lips and went out.

You sighed as you saw your boyfriend's disappearing figure. You maybe wondering how he become my boyfriend, Well that was a long story but I'll make it short since I have to go to work hehe. So He was my boss actually when I first met him, I too thought he will be cold and heartless like he is being with others but nope. He made me his personal secretary and then slowly we developed feeling for each other. So basically it's like boss and secretary love. After that I started to live with him in his house. Okay I think this is enough for now. Got to get readyyyy.

___________________________________

Taehyung's pov

"Ahhhh oh f*ck umm I love you babygirl ummm" I said moaning mess And kissing one of my employee.

I never thought of cheating on Y/n but what can I do since I'm a business man and also a MAFIA KING, I'll get stress so easily. So for a stress reliever I'll go around and f*ck a random girl. And About Y/n, I didn't want to keep her as my girlfriend. She was just a bet. And she don't know about it and also me being a mafia.

I never told Y/n about my mafia things and I don't want her to know too. So I only told her about me being a Ceo.

I hate relationships since after my mom cheated on my father, but I don't know why my heart feels happy whenever I'm being with her. But I just shrugged of the feeling thinking it might be some mental problem since I'm feeling a girl's care after a long time after my mother.

Today Y/n said she will not come to work so the situation made my work easy.

Y/n's pov

Today I said I will not come to work since my mom called me home for some reasons, but the meet up ended quickly, so since I have no work I thought to go to office. Maybe Taehyung will be surprised and happy to see me.

Not thinking about the upcoming sequences, I drive to the office, where I work as Taehyung's secretary.

After reaching, I parked my car at the parking and entered the lift.

Ting*3rd floor

Ting*7th floor

Ting*12th floor

One by one everyone started to walk out of the lift since they're floor came, But I still have to reach the top.

Ting*15th floor

Ting*17th floor

Finally I reached the floor. I don't know why Taehyung locked the upper three floors, only he goes there and No employees are allowed. Not even me!

Walking in the corridors everyone bow me wishing good morning, I too bowed them wishing good morning. Now there is only 10 to 15 steps left to Taehyung office. So eager to see his reaction, I went in fast without knocking the door. But....

"Baby don't be mad, I'll surely break up with her" He said. "This is what you are saying for past 3 weeks babe, I think you love her more than me" that slut said pouting a bit but really when she pouted her face looked like a horse. " No baby it's not like tha-" without letting him complete she again started, "Then what's like that?, Is she more beautiful and hot than me that you can't breakup with her?" .

" No babygirl" He said stroking her hair slightly. "If that's what you want, I'll breakup with her today itself. Happy?" He asked smirking a bit. "Mm Happy." She hugged him and started kissing him again

The view and the words just broked my heart. I felt like shouting and cry my heart out like a crazy women. I just can't take it...

 I just can't take it

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Seeing the one whom I loved kissing someone...