Just a day out

(Introduction)

Neshi-
•20 years old
•single
•likes dogs
•student (also works at a cafe)
•kind
•beautiful

Jude-
•21 years old
•powerful mafia king
•married
•has a son
•handsome

Fish-
•20 years old
•stupid
•married
•has a son
•gold digger
•slut
•ugly
•made of plastic

Ashlun-
•3 years old
•sweet little boy
•loves his dad
•wants a new mum
•gose to school

LETS GET INTO THE STORY YA'LL

Neshi pov

I wake up annoyed as my alarm rang....on a Saturday! Can you belive it. Ugh anyway I have work in two hours soo I better get ready.

(Neshi lives by herself soo she works on the weekends at the local cafe to earn money as she needs to pay her rent ect.)

I wake up....finally....and go to brush my teeth, I take a quick shower and change into my outfit for today.

This is what I wore...

After that I ate a quick breakfast whyle reading ff

After that I ate a quick breakfast whyle reading ff. I read one about a prince falling in love with this ordinary girl and having the best life ever *sigh* I wish that ordinary girl could be me :(.

When I finished I walked to work. I work at a cafe not far from my apartment. The people I work with and my boss is really nice. I love my job!

I have an amazing friend at work called Mary she is the BESTTTT. However she isnt the happiest person....her husband abused her and she found out she cant have kids. She treats me as her daughter. (She is 39 btw)

As soon as I reached work I was greeted by the warmest hug ever...by Mary.

Neshi:"Heyy Mary how are you"

Mary:"hey sweetheart....i-im ok thx"

Neshi:"Mary are you actually ok"

Mary:*sigh*

Neshi:"oh...was it your husband again?"

She began to tear up and nodded.

Mary:"Neshi I dont know how long I can live in this hell he is litteraly a monster this morning he nearly killed me god knows how i managed to eaven get to work"

I was shocked...this man is an actual demon.

Mary:"let's not talk about this and let's start work"

Neshi:"y-yeh o-ok"

And with that we both put our aprons on and started work.

It wasn't that busy today. Only a fue people came in at a time which was good because I didn't have any energy to work hard today.