Chapter 2

Jude:"because I love you"

Neshi:"w-what" I say and sit up straight on his bed.

Jude:"yes princess...from the moment I laid my eyes on you at the park I felt something I never felt before"

Neshi:"but-but you have a wife"

Jude:"I know but like I said i dont love her one bit....i know i fuckef her a fue times but that was all out of lust...it never meant anything to me I'm just using her"

Neshi:"....."

Jude:"say something princess"

Neshi:"uhh I dont know what to say"

Jude:"its ok I'll give you as much time as you need to make your decision"

Neshi pov
I really love him kinda but right now I'm not sure......he seems like a good person on the inside. I dont think he will hurt me but I need time to think about it.

Whyle I was in my thoughts I felt his strong arms laying me down on the bed.

Jude:"sleep princess, we can talk tomorrow"

And with that we both fell asleep with him cuddling me. I felt soo safe in his arms.

Jude pov
I woke up but felt no one beside me...my princess must have woken up early.

I decided to have a shower.

Neshi pov
I woke up before jude to make him breakfast. He looks soo cute when he sleeps. I made him some bacon, eggs and beans with a fruit salad on the side with orange juice.

When I got to the room he was in I saw nobody in the bed. He must be taking a shower. Whyle I was making the bed, a hot, sexy wet looking jude walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped dangerously low.

Jude:"like what you see princess?" He said 2with a smirk

Neshi:*blush*

He started taking slow steps towards me and pinned me to the wall. He was dangerously close to me and I could feel his hot breath on my neck. The whole time I avoided eye contact.

Jude:"look at me when I'm talking to you princess" he said and lifted my chin soo he could make eye contact.

Jude:"damn you look yummy in the morning"

Neshi:"uuhh i-i made you breakfast" god I'm soo akward

Jude:"hmm thank you kitten"

Neshi:"your welcome....uhh can you let me go now" I asked innocently

Jude:"sure" he said and kissed my cheek before he let me go

I blushed sooo FVKING hard istg I looked like a fire.

Neshi:"I put your cloths over there, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me:)" I said

Jude:"ok love I'll see you in a moment"

With that I left the room and went into the kitchen to prepare what I needed to make lunch I know I could have done it later but I had lots of things to do today soo I decided to prepare evrything now do I can cook it fast later.

Whyle I was preparing my vegetables and other ingredients I heard footstep behind me. Oh great looks like the ogre woke up 😒.

Neshi:"uh good morning"