Bad timing✨

TW ⚠️// smut

1.

"You know...Phoebe's dead to the world." Jughead spoke, suggestively as he sauntered over to the bed where his wife was laying under the covers, nose in a book.

"Oh really? And what do you imply that we do whilst she's off in dream land?" Betty questioned, biting her bottom lip as she placed her book on the nightstand.

"I suggest that we make the most of it with a night full of hot love making." Jughead smirked, climbing on top of her.

"Well, Mr Jones, that brain of yours really does come up with the best ideas." She giggled, as he leaned down and placed a passionate kiss on her lips.

He quickly peeled back the duvet, allowing him to crawl underneath it with her.

Betty opened her legs, giving Jughead the space to lay between them as he peppered kisses along the column of her throat.

Betty instantly pulled off the shirt that Jughead had just pulled on before he joined her.

"Someone's eager." Jughead murmured before placing his lips against hers again, slipping his tongue into her mouth as she groaned in agreement.

"I've been thinking about this all day since you woke me up in such a hot way." Betty breathed into the air as Jughead began to suck a hickey into her neck and tugged on her shorts, gently encouraging Betty to pull them all the way off for his easy access.

Jughead ran his hand down her body, gently grasping her breast as it travelled down, stopping to dip his fingers into her panties, feeling how desperate she was for him.

"You liked that, huh?" He murmured against the skin of her stomach as he lifted her tank top above her breast, remembering how responsive she was as he went down on her.

"Who wouldn't? I'm the luckiest woman in the world." She sighed, smiling against his curls.

They were suddenly broken out of their passionate embrace by the squeak of their bedroom door opening.

"Mommy? Daddy?" 3 year old Phoebe called from the door frame.

Betty let out a squeak of shock as she swatted her husband's hand away from her panties and yanked her top back down.

Jughead quickly jumped to his side of the bed, thanking God that his age meant that it took longer for him to get too worked up.

Betty tugged at her hair to resemble something presentable.

"Hey baby. What are you doing up?" She sighed, trying to get her breathing back to normal and her voice to be level.

"I had a nightmare, Mommy." She whined, rubbing her eye with her fist as she grasped her blanket in her hand and sucked her thumb.

"Oh..." Betty sighed in sympathy.

"Come here, darling girl." Jughead spoke, softly as he opened the duvet to allow her to slide in.

"It was horrible, Daddy." She cried into his bare shoulder.

Jughead's heart broke at the sight as he pulled her closer to his chest and laid back against the pillows.

"It's okay, baby. Mommy and Daddy are here. We love you so much, bunny." Jughead whispered.

Before Jughead had even finished comforting her, their daughter was breathing softly in a deep sleep.

He sighed, looking over at his wife who had a gentle smile on her face.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed over their daughter's head, as he rearranged their position so that their baby could lie between them.