Food theif✨

Jughead looks over at Betty who was sitting in their normal booth at Pops, with a huge smile on his face. He walked over with a new milkshake for his beautiful pregnant fiancé. He slid into the booth, next to her and placed the milkshake onto the table, not realising what she was doing. He had to do a double take before he saw her swipe ketchup off of her lip that had escaped the burger. His burger. Jughead chuckled before facing her.
"Betts, is that my burger?" He asked. She simply nodded with a smug look on her face.
"I'm not even sorry." She replied. He shook his head.
"You are not gonna finish that burger, Betts." He threatened.
"Watch me." She replied, shoving the last bite into her mouth before leaning back against the booth and rubbing her swollen stomach.
"Again, I'm not even sorry. I could be but I'm too happy and full right now to care." She smiled, eyes closed.
"You know, normally I would care but whatever my beautiful daughter wants, my beautiful daughter gets." Jughead smiled, placing a kiss to her belly before rubbing it with his hand.
"Good because the baby wants your fries as well." Betty smiled, holding her hand out.
"Your wish is my command, my darling." He whispered into the side of her head before passing her the overflowing plate.

{A/N} ~ 230 words not including this. This is short, I know. Anyway, hope you enjoy! Lots of love 🥰
- C x