Chapter 12

**A/N**

Okay, you cheeky little kids... I updated early. Yall owe me one. I just got so excited, I wanted to start writing. I hope you like it, next chapter is going to be a good one... I promise. Since I updated early... I WILL NOT. Update for anything less than 17 votes. Thats only three... Please and Thank You??

Read, Comment, and Vote... VOTE!

You're Beautiful. -Jae

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Going to the police wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be. They asked easy questions, and the boys helped me answer a few. The whole time, Niall had his arm around my waist, which made me much more comfortable.

“So you said something about a surprise?” I asked Niall as we walked out of the police station.

“It’s called a surprise for a reason love.” He winked at me, and ran over to Louis and whispered something in his ear.

“Yeah, mate. I’ll call her now.” Louis said loud enough for everyone to hear. I hopped into the black van that brought us here, and Niall took the seat next to mine. Louis got behind the wheel, with Harry in the passenger seat. Liam and Zayn sat in front of us.

“What was that about?” I asked raising my eyebrows at Niall.

“Just part of the surprise.” He said giggling, I felt like I could get a secret out of this kid. I mean he acts like he’s five all the time.

“I-It’s just... I’m not good with, uh... surprises.” I said trying my best to act upset.

“Oh, it’s okay. Abby,” He scooted closer giving me butterflies. “I just thought we could go out, and Louis and Liam we're going to bring their girlfriends. It’s nothing scary, I promise.” He tried to comfort me.

“Oh! Okay!” I said jumping up with a smile on my face.

“Abbs,” did he just give me a nickname? He just called me Abbs. Only my dad called me Abbs... I didn’t even hear what he was saying, my mind was flooded with memories again.

“Abbs, be safe okay?” He told me, as I walked out the door to go to my first house party.

“Dad, I promise I will. I’ll call you if anything happens, I’ll be back by 2, and I won’t drink and drive.” I told my dad what he told me a thousand times before.

“I love you.” He said wrapping me in an enormous hug.

“Love you too, Dad.” I said.

And then I left as fast as I could, breaking out of his arms. Little did I know that that would be one of the things that I miss the most. “Abby, Look at me.” Niall broke me out of my moping land. I looked up at him, and his eyes were filled with worry.

He was just about to say something when Louis shouted.“WE’RE HERE!!”

“We are not done here.” Niall said pointing to the space between us. I knew I wouldn’t be off the hook that easy, but hopefully I could avoid it saying I have to get ready. I mean we are going clubbing.

We all hopped out of the van as Louis and Harry raced to their apartment. They all lived in the same building, theirs was right across from Niall’s.

“I’ll call you when she gets here.” Louis said winking at me, not realizing that I already know what we are doing. Niall unlocked his door, and pulled me inside. I had my back to the door, and he was standing right infront of me.