~2~

Vicki POV

I show Collette all of my bruises. "Vicki. Sit down babes. I need you to listen to me. This isn't right. What he is doing isn't right. You shouldn't be getting hurt. He's making you unhappy. You need to get away from him." I just nod. Looking down and wrapping my arms around myself tightly. I grab my dressing gown off of my chair and put it on. I put on my slippers and walk out of the dressing room.

As I'm in the corridor I can feel the eyes of the other girls looking at me. I look up and they all gasp. I'm guessing it's because of the bruises. They all look shocked. I carry on walking towards the kitchen, wanting a coffee. I don't really sleep much. The only time I get 'sleep' is when Greg knocks me out.

I make my coffee and head back to my room. I check the schedule and see I am doing todays show as Howard. I had totally forgotten. I'm still going on. I'm not letting anyone down. I sit down and start doing my make-up and my hair. When I'm done I grab my costume and go into the toilets to get changed. I quickly get ready and am down on the stage when the beginners call comes through the tannoy. I grab my mic and get ready for the show.

~ts to all you wanna do~

It's time for all you wanna do. I'm gonna sing my heart out and add as much emotion as possible.

We get to the last chorus and I can feel myself beginning to panic. The hands all touching me is making me think of him. I finished the song and break down crying. I can see the safety curtain go down in front of me. I walk off stage and run up the stairs and into the toilets before sobbing. Soon I'm starting to struggle to breathe. I can hear someone banging on the door and the show resuming. I'm guessing they put someone else on. I reach up and unlock the door, allowing whoever was trying to get in access. They start calming me down. When I am calm I realise that it is Zara. She is one of the new alts but she started early.

"Hey I don't know what's going on but I'm going to tell you that everything will work out in the end. Now let's go get you changed so you can go home to bed." I just nod my head, not having the heart to say I've got to go back to him.

When I get home I see Greg sat there waiting for me. "Did you tell them anything?" He shouts at me I shake my head "answer me with words you worthless piece of shit!" He shouts again. "No I didn't say anything to them." I say quietly, lying to him. He pushes me to the ground. "Good. And it will stay that way." I just nod my head. "Get in the bedroom now!" Greg shouts to me as he walks into the kitchen. I just nod. I know where this is going.

~ts a couple of weeks~

I wake up and hurt everywhere. I notice Greg is still in bed. I quickly get ready and make him breakfast. I have a double show day at the theatre and a photoshoot and interview this morning. I go through my daily ritual of covering all of my bruises and scars with make-up. I know that the girls have a small idea as to what's happening and Collette knows fully, but they think I've left Greg. But I can't. It is physically impossible. I'll just end up getting hurt more.

I haven't ate a proper meal in months. Well much food in general. The only food I've ate is when Collette or one of the other girls gives me a snack. It's hard but I'm getting through.

I leave the house and make my way to the theatre. Last week I took over as principal K Howard. It's a hard job. The choreography has been slightly modified so the girls don't touch me but I can still feel it.

I get to the theatre and do my interview before putting my costume on and getting ready for the photoshoot.

I do the photoshoot and it is almost show time.

~ts to megasix~

I'm dancing along and Collette is part today so we are messing around together. I start to feel really dizzy and grab onto Collette so I don't fall. However it is too late. Next thing all I see is darkness.

Collette POV

We are partying through megasix and I see Vicki try and grab onto me before falling down to the ground with a huge bang. The safety curtain comes straight down. I kneel by Vicki's head and roll her over. I stroke her hair and wait for her to come round. Zara comes down from the dressing rooms with a carton of apple juice and a small chocolate bar. We all know Vicki doesn't eat much.

When Vicki comes round I sit her up and pass her the juice and chocolate. She takes them and eats the chocolate really quickly, as if she hadn't eaten in days. She drinks the juice and I help her up. We walk up to the dressing room and she starts getting changed. That's when I noticed it. I can see her ribs even clearer now then I could before.

"Vicks. Are you still with him?" I ask. She shakes her head. I'm not convinced but I let it go. She finishes getting changed and so do I. We both head home.