Chapter 1 - with rivalry

That morning Stella Morgan woke up much earlier than she had to. Actually, she almost didn't sleep last night at all. The reason was very simple. The September of 1972 has just began and it was the time when Stella was supposed to return to school.

Usually children don't like to go to school, but Stella was an exemption. She truly loved her school because it was truly a special place. It was Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. And now, Stella was going to began her second year of education in this extraordinary school.

Her return to Hogwarts was even more nicer than she ever thought it could be. It was thanks to Lily Evans, the witch who became Stella's best friend. Apart from Lily, among the girl's good friends were Fabian Prewett, his twin brother Gideon and Severus Snape, Lily's childhood friend. It was their merit that her stay at Hogwarts was not so terrible.

„Stella wake up! Breakfast is ready!" Clementine Morgan, the mother of Stella, called her daughter who quickly ran down the stairs, directly to the kitchen.

„Thanks mum!" Stella grabbed a croissant and began to eat.

„I made a breakfast and still all the gratitude goes to mama." Richard Morgan went in the kitchen and put a hand on Stella's head. Clementine laughed and Stella looked at her dad with smile.

„Thank you, daddy!" Richard smiled at his only daughter and sat on the chair next to her.

„Sweetie, do you remember when I told you that this time I'm going to go along with you and mum to King's Cross?" Richard asked and smile disappeared from his face. Stella looked at her dad and nodded.

„Uhm."

„Forgive me, but I can't do that. I have to go to work, sweetie." Mr. Morgan looked genuinely sad, so Stella decided to not be so hard on him.

„Okay... It's okay, daddy. Don't worry, I can go with mum." even if she tried her best, Stella couldn't hide the sadness she felt at the moment. She truly hoped she will go with both of her parents this year.

„I promise we'll go together next year." Richard smiled at Stella, who slightly nodded. Actually girl didn't believe her father's words at all. She hesitantly returned to her breakfast, hoping to get to King's Cross Station as soon as possible.

When Stella got to the Platform 9¾ she said goodbyes to her mum and immediately began to look for Lily.

„Boo!" she suddenly heard and she jumped, surprised and a little bit scared. She turned back and saw two redheads boys. She smiled brightly at them and quickly forgave them that they scared her.

„Fabian! Gideon! Hi!" she welcomed her friends who giggled at her.

„Hello Morgan!" Gideon smiled friendly at Stella.

„Oh, it's so good to see you, Stella!" Fabian greeted Morgan who in response gave a quick hug to each of brothers.

„I've missed you so much, Prewetts!"

„Ekhem." three friends looked at the source of the sound.

„Lils!" Stella jumped towards Evans and hugged her tightly. Lily quickly hugged back Stella.

„I couldn't wait to see you!"

„I've missed you so, so much Lils!" Stella almost began to cry from happiness. Girls was still hugging each other like if they didn't see each other for ages. Prewett twins looked at Stella and Lily and began to laugh.

„Hey, you two, it's only have been two months since the last time you saw each other, right?" Fabian asked and Stella with Lily looked at him with disappointment. Gideon shook his head, as if he was disapproving of his brother's actions.