29: Reunion with a Twist

C.C put the water bottle down and sighed, patiently waiting for the woosh of Cassidy's presence. He lowered himself down on to a desk and folded his arms.

William hangs his head back, "So, C.C"

C.C glances up, "What."

William says nothing but smiles and uses his head to gesture at the rope that tied him up.

C.C scoffs. "Pff. Yeah, it's quite embarrassing for THE William Afton to get tied up by his damn own son, isn't it?" He smirks.

William frowns, "Oh come on, I thought you were gonna untie me or something, besides it's the vengeful little brat who did this, right??"

C.C rolls his eyes, "You're very funny old man."

"Well, of course you won't tie me up, right? Like- for what reason?"

"Uh for Cass? AND revenge?"

"Oh wait, probably you're gonna tie Michael and Elizabeth if you find her, maybe it's like a reunion! But you didn't have to tie us up though-"

"Oh my gosh, shut up old man, why do old people talk so much?? Here, have a sock to shut you up." C.C takes off one of his socks roughly and shoves it straight into William's mouth.

"MWKNFJ!" William yells. He meant to say C.C's sock stinks.

"Stop struggling, I ain't gonna help you."

"MmnjNKBH"

"You can't talk so why not take a break??"

"FIJOEINNE."

William narrows his eyes.

"Alright now go to sleep old man, Cassidy will be here soon. And like you said, yes. It will be a reunion. A Reunion with a Twist."