25: Dear Ennard

"Dear Ennard,

Since we've known each other for QUITE a while, I guess it's time to reveal my secret-- I like you a lot, no I don't like you.. I LOVE you, I hope you feel the same 'cause yeah- idk but you're so godamn cute, handsome, and uhh a spaghetti?? Well ANYWAYS, I love you. I hope I can become your boyfriend. And propose to me soon as well!

-Love

Michael"

William dropped the calligrapher, plopped down onto the comfy swivel, and let out a relaxing sigh, "There there," he smiles, "Per-fecto!" He then folds the paper, aims for the vents, and shoots the letter right at his target.

"Ugh!! What's this???" Ennard mutters, he had just woken up due to the paper getting smacked in his face.

William held his giggle and quickly but quietly sped away, laughing in his head as he heard Ennard read the letter out loud.

"Wh-What??" Ennard exclaims in shock, "I-I-I..- M-MICHAEL-!!"

William walks out from the corner, "What's wrong, Ennard?" he asks, pretending he knew nothing about it, "You need Mike?"

Ennard said nothing, William peered to see his expression. "I- N-No-..!" Ennard responds, his face flushed red.

"Yes?" William replies, "Okay, I'll get Mike."

Ennard turns to William in embarrassment, "WHAAAT??!! NOOO PLEASE DON'T!!!" He calls from above as William trotted away, disappearing along the aisle.

A few moments later, William came back, this time with Michael beside him. "Ennard wanted to see you~~" William smirks, giving Mike a friendly and playful shove. Michael blinked and made a face, "He wanted to talk about.. that letter~" William continues.

Michael reacted with a perplexed face, he looked at his father, and then at Ennard, "What letter-" William quickly changes the subject, "Shush, go, go, go!! He's waiting for you!!" He shoves the puzzled boy again, and sprints out of the room, leaving them alone with each other.