7: An unexpected Kiss

Michael examines the crumpled piece of paper closely, he then takes out something from his pocket, which was a picture of his class and the whole 7th grade.

"Do you remember what you looked like?" Michael asks.

"Uh... I think? I know I had lightish red hair-" Ennard says without hesitating.

"Mhmm." Michael inspected the picture of students, he spots 2 people with reddish hair, "which one was you?"

Ennard looked at the figures, "I don't know-"

Michael let out a sigh. "This is no use- wait you are a human!"

Ennard also suddenly realized, "Oh yeah! Maybe we can find the person looking most close to me!"

Michael studies the paper again, and let out an "AHA!!! FOUND YOU!!!!"

Ennard looks over Mike's shoulder, "YESSS that's me UwU"

(Hey, do y'all not like UwU? I'm sorry, it's cringe. I made this two years ago- I'll take it out if you want..!)

Michael rolled his eyes at Ennard's handsome face and did something he had wanted to do for a while now, kiss him. He couldn't bear it. He's just too cute and kind.

Michael made a quick peck on Ennard's cheek and sat directly back into place as if nothing had happened.

Ennard said nothing, but just glancing, Mike can tell that he was flushed red, "look who's red now?" he teased.

Ennard turned away, "shut the hell up!"

"Alright alright," Michael giggles, he playfully tugs on Ennard's arm, "Let's get outta here."

Just as they were about to leave the bench, someone interrupted.

"That is illegal! For one to like their own gender!" Someone yells fiercely.