17: W-Wait.. what?

The three went on searching inside the pizzeria. The emptiness.. it was all quiet. Animatronics were everywhere, powered off and lifeless. Michael could feel the presence of something that is haunting him; most likely an animatronic.

They entered the darkest part of the pizzeria where the lights went switching on and off, on and off like rapid lightning. "This place is so dark." Michael says quietly.

"But not as dark as my room!" CC laughs, "With the nightmares.." CC's smile disappears.

"CC, nightmares are in your imagination, they are not real, so don't exaggerate too far." Michael says coldly.

"I didn't, and they are alive, they are nightmare animatronics, they have pointy teeth and razor-sharp claws, they can kill!" CC protests.

"No! CC they are in your mind and they aren't real. Some nightmares seem real but they are actually fake!" Michael grits his teeth.

"Well, do you ever wonder why I'm always looking tired? I never sleep!!" CC shouts.

"That's your problem not mine." Michael snaps.

William did not want to hear the fight, he walked quickly away from his annoying sons' argument and shouted from about 5 kilometers away, "CATCH UP BEFORE YOU GUYS GET KILLED IN HERE." he jokes.

Michael gulps, CC flaps his large, pitch-black wings and flies toward William's direction.

"U-Uhmm C-CC!!" Michael calls out.

CC turns back, "What?"

"C-Can you maybe lift me while you fly?" Michael says glancing at the SL broken animatronics who seemed to be glaring at him.

"Why?"

"J-Just do it please, and fine your nightmares are real."

CC shrugs he lifts Michael by the arms and carries him while he zooms to William, "Woah you are so dang light! You are less than the weight of one of my feathers!"

Michael chuckles, "You wouldn't want to become me. A person with no organs is of course light, right dear brother?"

CC looks at Michael in confusion, "W-Wait.. what? What do you mean no organs.. wait.. oh... I'm sorry..."

Michael laughs softly but doesn't speak. CC stared at him for a while then continued on focusing on flying.