~part 3~

Leo's pov
It was 11:56, i was running late. Why? The boys just decided to go to sleep late today. Why do i always have the worse situations coming my way. Thought the kitty was pretty hot. I mean, i wondered why she'd want me to meet her at the middle of the night, maybe she wanted to- No! Stop leo! I could feel the slight red on my cheeks. I foucsed on the way to that certain buliding.

After a while my cheeks were back to normal, and as well my state of mind. I'm only going to convince her to reject aprils proposal.

I got to the building "Alexis? Are you here?" As soon as i said that, she pop in front of me. "Hello my darling, did you miss me?" She smiled at me like the cat from alice in wonderland.

"No came to talk about april, and you training her" her toothy smile, turned into a sincere one.

"Ah yes, the ginger angle *giggle*" i responded "umm.. yep, look you can't train her she already has someone to train her"

Her eyes quickly intensified "who is this trainer, that has stolen my pupil!" She quickly pinned me to the door of the building "you do know that the only person that can train her is me, correct mate?" I nodded out of fear, this woman was crazy! She let me go.

She began dusting her leater outfit. "I'm sorry, but us kunitchi's are trained to act a certain way if we hear something like that" i cleared my throat. Kunitchi i thought it was pronounced kunoitchi? Whatever.

"I completely understand, Alexis, but the truth is that we can't just simply trust you with our lair" she nodded

"I do truly understand, but the problem is that i can't simply forget my first true pupil". She shook her head furiously "I'm sorry to inform you but it's my duty, to well, you know follow you until i can get my pupil back"

I put a fighting position "well, I'm sorry to inform you, that i can't let that happen". She also put a fighting a position.

"How about a fair game of whoever hits the floor first?"

"Seems fair to me!" I smirked this is gonna be great, she's going to be an easy target.

"When ever your ready, love" i nodded at her response.

I took a deep breath, i sprinted to action. Taking a punch to her stomach. She grabbed my hand and twisting it with so much force that she flipped me!

I hit the floor chest first, my arm behind my back. She pinned me to the floor. She sat down on my shell.

The funny thing is that she's as light as a feather. When she let go of my arm she tapped my head with her index finger. "Tsk,tsk you should know better then to underestimate a femal- ahhhh!"

I cut her off by doing a push up and grabbing her while getting up.

Alexis pov

He got up while taking me off his back and picking me up bridal style.
No it was not funny, he on the other hand was laughing at my surprised and (hopefully he didn't notice) blushing face.

"Look love i won fair and square stop playing around and bring me to my pupil!" He signed "please don't make me, the guys don't even know i left the lair"

I was still blushing, why? Because he was still carring me bridal style! "Yea well, I. DONT. CARE, now let me down mate!" He smirked "what if i don't"

Oh i no this game no way in hell was i going to loose to this son of a gun!
"if you don't you'll still have to bring me to my pupil, you said that the others didn't know your out right?" I sat up in his arms getting closer to his face.

My tails tip swinging from left to right. He turned his face alittle to the other side. "Just face it love you have no other choice to take me to your lair." He signed "fine."

He started to walk, gaining more speed every step taken, he soon jumped. I clamped my face in his plasma. I could feel the vibration of his chuckle.

I've never traveled free way, like this in a long time. It's alot scarier then i thought. I always travel with my whip. So its been along time I've jumped from building to building.

Every time he jumped off a building clamped my face in his plasma, requested with one of his soft chuckle.

He then whispered in my ear after one of the jumps, "were here" i let him go and he set me down.

I cleared my throat, while dusting my outfit. Blushing like crazy i said "thank you Leonardo"

"You can actually call leo, i mean if you want to"

"Thank you, leo"

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Hello my sundae's, it's me kittyz_sundae, i've seen how many people have been reading. So until i get umm...... 3 votes, then I'll post another chapter.