part 1

I hated going to sleep I would always wake up gasping for air after a bad dream, the same one I had for years now since my mom died. Just like today's, nightmare. I got and picked my outfit for the day as it was the one day I didn't have to work.

I went downstairs and made myself a cup of coffee.
I thought It was way too quiet until I heard matteo crying. I ran up to his room swiftly and pulled his door open.

"whats up sweetie" I asked calmly. He pointed to the wardrobe and screamed "MONSTER" I tried to calm him by going to his wardrobe and opening it. "See there's nothing there Matteo" he nodded in reply. As I lifted him out of his bed as he sniffled into my neck I felt bad for him but it's normal it's just a nightmare.

I had already decided what I was going to do for the day. So i entered the small resteraurant that Ruby worked in, Matteo was beside me holding my hand as we walked. I made my way over to three girls, a tall woman with short blonde hair, a smaller version as the last girl but with longer hair and an African-American wearing an apron. They were sat at a booth. I knew Annie from the store I had gotten to know her friend and sister over the time I was with her. I got close with them and there my only really friends in this town.

I sat next to Annie, while Matteo sat on another booth playing on his ipad. The group went quiet, and I mean quite. "what?" I said being confused, "nothing" Beth quickly dismissing my question. "Were definitely not robbing a store" Annie trying to suspend pressure. Ruby kicked Annie under the table. "Okay" I said suspicious but I let it go.

After the painfully awkward silence we began talking. Just about random things nothing in particular but it was nice just to talk.

Later on the moon was risen and the street light were on. Matteo had fell asleep in the car so I tucked him into bed. I checked the fridge for food and realised I had nothing in I was running out of money and soon it would have no place to stay. I remembered Annie joking about robbing a store but I wasn't so sure that she was joking so I rang her.

Call

Hello
                                                    Annie, hi

Y/n r u OK
                               Yea I was just thinking           
                              We're u serious about
                              Robbing the store
Well

I heard Beth wisper-shout at Annie so I knew she was listening to our conversation

                                It's just that I need   
                                Money

You could of just said
We thought u was gonna
Go to the cops
Meet us outside the store a 10.

                                              OK bye love u
Bye love u to girl

I decide to get an early night as it was going to be along day in the morning. I mean I was ACTUALLY robbing a store.

I woke up early and called in sick. I had to get Matteo to school before I did my business, i felt bad for him he never really talked, he only says a few words to me, so I can't imagine it at school, also he's an easy target to bully, he's quite, he has no mum and no dad. I try and be mother to him but how can I if I didn't have mine. But oh well enough of the sob story.

Anyways after dropping Matteo of I went straight to the store. I drove my car round back so we couldn't be seen as they had no cameras.
I was greeted with angry looking Beth as i parked up. "Where the hell are they" Beth looked frustrated I mean she would be, she's a stressed mom who makes cakes for school events and to top that she has a cheating husband. "I don't know she'll be here Beth".

Annie's car wheels screeched as she arrived with Ruby next to her. "I cannot believe you" "chill sis I'm like two minutes late" Annie defended herself.
We all moved to the back of the of her car as Beth asked about Ruby's daughter and her speech. Annie pulled her trunk open "alright, you all ready for this"
"It's now or never" "let's do it" "I mean what could go wrong".

A lot of things .......

Thanks guys for reading this part xx