Part 4

After the interaction with the gang I went to go sell some clothes and other things in my apartment to get money it only rounded up to $129 after that I went to Beth's house to chill.

I was on the sofa while Beth an Annie counted the money until Ruby rushed in shouting "you know what? This is some bull right here. Them coming at us with guns? Dropping by my job? Uh-uh. We have families. We have children. We have siblings. We have lives. And we gotta end this now". She spoke so fast I just pretended that I knew what she siad and nodded my head. "Great. How?" Beth replied. "The way I see it, we got two issues we need to take care of. One is your boy up in that tree house." Ruby pointed at Annie "excuse me. He's not 'my boy'" "and the money" " ye so, two birds one stone. Y'all are already getting charged for kidnapping. We might as well ransom his ass too".

Annie and Beth went up to the tree house while me and Ruby sat on the sofa waiting. "Whats up, you look tired" Ruby asked me "just didn't get much sleep with matteo waking me up every second" we sat and talked about kids and how they might be the death of us.

Beth and Annie came back down with smiles on their faces indicating it went well. "His grandma's loaded" Beth said "and she doesn't trust banks, so she keeps all of her cash at home like Scrooge McDuck" " Where should we have her bring it?" "I mean on shows they drop them of in a car like at a lake or some shit" I replied "yea but she's probably older than eighty and doesn't have a car" I nod. "Well, they always do the drop in a park. In law and order. So, how about Beeman". We all look at each other to agree. "All right. Check out this app downloaded onto his phone." Annie puts Boomers phone on the table as we all lean in. She presses a button and the words 'we have yout grandson deliver $60,000 to Beeman Park by 5:00p.m of he's dead' come out of the phone in a Scottish man's voice " is that sean connery?" " hmm, no. It's just a 'Scottish man'. Here." She goes to swipe as the same words came out again in a squeaky voice "she wouldn't get it" " no". Annie swipes again but this time to a robot voice we all agree on that one and call Boomers grandma. It went to voicemail so we decided to try later, but that didn't work either we called and called but it still went to voicemail. Annie, Ruby and Beth decided to go to her house as it didn't seem like she was in and I went home cause we thought I was to suspicious If all 4 of us went but that was a plus for me because that meant I didn't need to call a babysitter.

So I went home before I had to pick Matteo up from school. As soon as I walked in I new something was up it was like someone was watching me but I brushed it off as I was in a rush. I got in my car and drove to the school, we them went to the store to pick up essentials and then went back home. I opened the front door for Matteo while I got the shopping. When I walked through the door my eyes where in shock, Matteo was talking to HIM. "Hey" he stared at me. "Matteo go to your room and stay in their" "whyyy I was just talking to your friend" "just go now!"
Matteo stormed to his room why that gangster man just stood there.

I realised I still had the shopping In my hand so I went round to the kitchen were he was standing and started to put them away, cautious that he was stood next to me. "What the hell are you doing in my house especially talking to my brother" I siad angry. "How old are you?" He asked tilting his head. As soon as he siad that I stopped and looked at him, his dark eyes peirced in to mine. "You threaten to kill me and my friends and you put us through hell and your asking me how old I am are you serious." He smiled and slightly nodded "I'm 16, now get out my house".

"weirdly enough I had a daughter she would of been your age right now and apparently she died with her mother and brother, I never met her, I found out that I had a daughter when I hooked up with her mum again and then her mum got pregnant and then as soon as that happened they got into a car crash" he said " What do you mean apparently?" I asked confused "I mean they told me bullshit lies, because my daughter and son are still alive" I furrowed my eyebrows up at his. He then moved closer to me as he moved a piece of hair from my face "niña you are my daughter".

No word came out of my mouth I was shocked as I was stood there, I moved back and slowly grabbed a knife from behind my back and then pressed it to this guy he put his hands up and started laughing which made me kinda uneasy. I then saw Matteo at the corner of my eye in door so I shoved the knife to the side as I heard him say "what are you doing?" "nothing sweetheart go back to you bedroom" as Matteo walked away I turned to the guy in front of me and said "if you don't leave my house right now I'm going to call the police, cause I don't know what kind of drugs your on because my dad lives in England somewhere" he smiled at me and turned around to head to the door and then he stopped and said "see you soon y/n".

Hope you enjoyed this if you have any ideas please let me know.