Episode 7½ ch.4

Noises. Voices. I couldn't tell what exactly was happening. I could sense though panic blooming around me, still though was unable to conceive. Where and with who I was. My brain had stopped the moment I felt the hands of the man without a face to pull me like a ragdoll and the voices of my friends' piercing my ears and enabling me to be even more horrified.

I dared to open my eyes but my sight was way too blurry. The room was blue, I don't know. I was listening to the same mixed up and chaotic voices without making sense of what was said or who was saying it.

"She's waking up"

I blinked my eyes and my surroundings were starting to unfold from the chaos of blur I was previously facing.

"M/C" I heard Jessy's voice was sounded.

"What happened? Where are we?" I wondered out loud as I shot up instinctively with panic rising over my veins in zero time.

"All good, we are at Thomas' place." She assured me smiling brightly and I nodded taking a deep breath of relief processing my surroundings. "How long have I been out?" I asked her rubbing my eye, my gaze was at her. "Quite enough" Jessy sighed and rubbed my back widely.

"Lilly and Dan are on their way and Cleo is at the gate of hope with her mother." Thomas informed me. "How are you feeling?" he asked me afterwards sighing heavily. He tried smiling but he couldn't pretend much and that was rather obvious.

"I am good no worries" I assured him clearing my throat so my voice wouldn't be an awkward rasp. "A bit fuzzy" I added and got comfier on his bed.

"You should eat" Jess got to work immediatelly, always grinding towards me.

"Come on I will help you get to the table" Thomas offered kindly and I extended my arm over his shoulder and he got my waist as I sat on the bed and then he stood up along with me supporting some of my weight.

'Jake' Lilly texted "Something happened with M/C and its not about the call earlier'

'M/C had an accident' 'She went at Richy's garage and she was jumped by the man without a face. We saw everything from video call... Thomas and Jessy went over an got her, she is alright now' Lilly explained briefly trying to have say it as smoother as possible but she knew she didn't do good work on it.

'That's where I am going too' Jake texted and got offline immediately

'What?" Lilly texted but she got no reply.

"Sup" Danny asked as he was driving

"He says he is coming" Lilly informed him with a bizarre gaze of a frown still glancing at her older brother's last text.

"What do you mean?" Danny wondered and looked at her for abrief moment before returning his gaze at the road looking for a parking spot.

"That's what he said and then got off." Lilly sighed as there was still no update. She just found her brother she didn't want to lose him before she even got to know him. She hoped he wouldn't go do something funny. She may not see Hannah again but atleast she had soething to expect after all these thing she got through.

I was sitting in the kitchen with Thomas and Jessy drinking a tea with some crispies. The two were talking about Iris Manson, Jennifers mother and Jessy's recent visit to her residence, the new one.

"We could go though..." I recommended out of the blue

"What do you mean?..." Thomas raised both of his eyebrows staring at me hoping I didn't mean what he though I meant.

"I mean what I said... We wont lose anything." I spoke and took a sip of my chamomile casually as if I proposed we go for a walk. Jessy turned to look at Thomas, I could tell she liked the idea. Thomas rolled his eyes protesting "You can't be serious..." He started off ready to alphabetically state every reason existing that supports us not going to that house but the bell got him first. He shot up and signed us not to talk and we both tensed forgetting that Lilly and Dan were on the way. Thomas stood up on the tip of his toes and silently walked to the door to see from the tiny hone in the center of it. He let out sigh of relief opening the door for his two friends.