Chapter 16

Mikey and Shoutmon arrived at the living town and starts going to the first house. They landed on the rooftop and goes down the chimney with Halloween Christmas presents.

Shoutmon and Mikey started putting some presents under the Christmas tree and some small toys and candies in the stockings.

"Santa?" Mikey looked behind him to find two children, both boy and girl are up and out of their beds, looking confused.

He tapped Shoutmon to get his attention and points at the kids. Shoutmon looked behind him before smiled and said, "Merry Christmas, little ones. What are you two doing up this night?" A little girl said, "We've heard a sleigh on top of our house and we've figured that Santa here." The boy said, "Yeah. But we didn't expect this." Mikey said, "Yeah, there are a lot of surprises. Also, you shouldn't be out of bed." Shoutmon said, "But since it's Christmas, we'll let it slide and give you two each Christmas presents." He gave the kids one of each presents.

"Merry Christmas and stay nice." Shoutmon said one last thing before he and Mikey went up the chimney. The kids looked at each other confused before opened their presents.

They looked inside, hardly sees anything before taking something out. They pulled out a heads of a dead small person. They screamed at the scary gift.

"Merry Christmas!" Shoutmon shouted as the sleigh flew to the next house.

Shoutmon and Mikey went from one house to the next house to dropped off the scariest Christmas presents. All of the people who got the presents were screaming and running away. The other people who doesn't have any presents yet locked up all the doors and windows.

Back to Halloween Town, all of the Halloween ghouls are celebrating that their king are sending out the best Halloween Christmas gifts to all of the people in the world. But Lunamon, Jasmine, Chip, Lucy and Guy are worried that the military will shoot down the 'Impostor Santa Claus' for scaring them off.

Lunamon said, "Shoutmon. Someone's gonna help Shoutmon." Jasmine said, "Yeah. As much I want our world to get what they deserve for what they did to you, but they're in serious trouble and they'll shoot down Shoutmon. We've got to get Santa." Chip asked, "But where do you think the Alpha Gang put him?" The kids looked at each other. They know where Santa is, but it might cause them their freedom when they get into a big trouble.

Emily said, "We know where Santa is." Sonja asked, "You did? Where?" Cikachu asked, "But can we go to the other place where no one will hear what we're talking about?" Lucy said, "I guess." The mortal folks walked away from the Halloween people. When they are further away, the kids told the adults where Santa is. Including the part about Bargramon that Shoutmon told them not to go near.

Guy asked, "Let me get this straight. You kids followed the Alpha Gang to the treehouse where they hang out, saw Santa slide down the pipe that leads to the underground, and you went down there where Bargramon is to take a closer look while finds out that he's keeping Santa as his prisoner?" Lucy asked, "Children, didn't Shoutmon told you that Bargramon is dangerous?" Polly said, "Yes, he did." Alice said, "But we didn't get seen." Chip said, "Yeah. That was lucky. But the next time you all get spotted by the oggie boogie Digimon, it won't be."

Jasmine said, "Now we know where Santa is, we'll try to get him away from that monster and we'll tell Shoutmon what the Alpha Gang did." Lucy added while looking at her children disappointed, "Especially we have to tell him that our kids disobeyed him." The 20 kids bowed their heads ashamed.

Chip said, "Okay, kids, show us where the treehouse is." The kids nodded and ran to the gate with adults behind them. They actually got out of the town without anyone stopping them. But they have to save Santa first before heading back to their hometown.