⁰¹

I went to Koushi school, pick him up, —we are roommates—. It was a painful day, I could only think of him, but night has come, and I can have a piece of him. Seeing he is probably at the gymnasium, I made my way there, outside, there were two boys, a taller one with black hair and the smaller with orange one.

    "Excuse me, is Sugawara Koushi in there?"

    I ask pointing at the locked door, the two brought their attention to me, the smaller one, amazed mumbled

    "Y-You huge..."
    "Yes, Sugawara-San is in there"

    The taller one answers me. I thank him, and head to the door, but the orange haired boy stops me, I tuns wondering why

    "Are you a player?!"

    He loudly asks, I give him a small smile, before giving him an answer

    "No, I'm just here to pick my roommate up."

    I conclude and went to the door, knocking, I called his name, —it looks like those two can't come in so I let him hear my voice in case he thinks is the two trying to get in—. He eventually opened the door

    "You can go first, I'll come home later."

    He wasn't having it, I leave it alone. I just 'hums' and walk away. I get on my motorcycle and drive to our home, getting in the house, I go straight take a long cold shower, my body is enough heat.

    I woke up with the microwave piping 'he is at home ' I get up and make my way to him, there he is, preparing something for dinner

    "I brought meat buns, come eat."

    He looks more friendly than earlier, 'can I approach?' I make my way to his behind, engulfing his waist in my arms, I'm taller than him, —he says I'm build like Ushijima, who whatever that is, but more muscular— I go to lick his neck, kissing, setting up the tension, lowering his pants, but he got gloomly again

    "[Name] stop, I have to woke up early tomorrow, for practice."

    'Until when will this last 'I back off, going back to sleep in our shared room, my body as heavier than the weight I can lift. I drop myself on the bed and drown away from the draining day I had.

    You woke up again, by Koushi laying down on his side of the bed. It was cozy atmosphere, the comforting coldness of the pillow and sheets, the little light in the room, the end of the day.
    You run a arm under him, around his waist, pulling him closer, attaching his body to yours, his back to your chest, your other hand go to caress the skin close to his nipples underneath his shirt. You lay soft kisses on his neck.
    Unconsciously, your other hand slips through his pants, and that is when he stops you, you weren't going to do anything, but he spoke

    "I told you I gotta woke up early tomorrow."

    You sigh and get up, tying your hair in a man-bun, a strangles of hair —that is short enough to not make further into the bun— falls to the side of you face, you keep the pants and adds a plain shirt with a plain haori on top.

    "Were are you going?"

    Koushi asks, you turn to meet his eyes, but he didn't even bothered to look at you

    "A walk, I'm too tensed up"

    You gave him a few words, you deep voice got further as you didn't bordered to stop and talk, you soon exit the house.

    Walking down the road, someone comes to your sight, that kid from earlier, —the tall brack haired boy outside the gymnasium.—
    You walk up to him, he was lost in his thoughts watching his feet walk, and soon bumped into you, he stutters at the situation, and soon recognize you, he gives an apology, you smirk at him. 'A toy?'

     Being a one night stand person and also a huge S&M player, Kouchi really is giving you a difficult time. What the two of you have, is just a friendship with benefits, but he thinks is further than that, and get more than angry when you try to get back to you old habits. —Like now, he is angry at you—.
     Everytime you two fuck he admits his feelings and tell you he love you, but you let it pass like you didn't hear it, you were being a coward in not being real to him, giving him a false hope, but he was too adorable to hurt, so you two kinda went through like a relationship that is what Kouchi wants.
    Already craving someone like a animal you found yourself in emergency need, the boy really looks good is a chance you can't loose 'just this night Koushi, you're already mad at me anyways, is your fault almost the middle of the night, and I'm trying to fuck a random person I saw earlier.'

    "Oh isn't y-your-"
    "Mm, Sugawara's roommate. Where you going back home?"
    "Mm? Ah yes..."
    "What is your name?"

    I ask him getting my face closer to his, he flinch at the closeness

    "Kageyama Tobio and your?"
    "Say Tobio-kun~ have a relation with me"

    He blushed hard, he quickly understood, and back away a little I pull him closer to my body, wrapping him tightly by the waist, my free hand grabs his ass-cheek making him brush against the big rock my dick is right now, lowering my head closer to his ear I whisper in it

    "Can you take this tensed up feeling on me?"

●●●

Hi hi!
Okay hope you like this book. Bye bye ah one more thing, forget about ages in here Hehe.