⁰⁶

[Sugawara's POV]

    I woke up quite late, it felt like it has been days, but the fresh hematomas on my face, made me remember it had just been a night. I have been looking for my phone, but I don't seem to find it. I just quickly went to get ready for school, even if I'm late. After getting ready I turn on the TV to see the hour since we don't have clocks beside our phones which I lost mine somehow, and is

    "PAST LUNCH TIME?!!"

    Breakfast was not a option, neither lunch, I went flying straight to the door, in such a hurry, but..the door didn't open, I kept pulling but I didn't open, what is happening.
I back away when I hear the door being unlocked, and a tall muscular man, looks at me confused, proceeding entering the house and locking the door behind him once inside.

    "What are you doing, dressed for school? You'll be taking this week off"

    He says chuckling, while I stare at him dumbfounded. He takes my face, turning to one side then the other, analyzing it, then smooch my lips.

    "I talked to the teachers, so they can let you stay home for this week, you face still pretty swollen, I don't want peoples to see you like that."

    He explains himself, then proceeds to hug me, his chin resting on top of my head, I hug him back, snuggling my face on his chest carefully, it feels nice, a cozy position.

    "Go change and get some more rest, I'm gonna make something delicious for us to eat"
    "My favorite food?"
    "Bingo!"

     He pulls me for another kiss, this one hurts, but I don't want to ruin it, so I let it be. Heading back to bed, soon I was falling asleep, while [Name] went to get some ingredients and get lunch done.

    The two are having fun while eating, one could say there is nothing wrong, the curtains are down, nobody sees what is really going on. Sugawara has a kind nature, easy to manipulate but easy to break, [Name], you..you have an insatiable lust, you are already broken, that is why it feels like you don't have limitations.

    "So...I saw Daichi today, so friendly, should we invite him in someday?"

    Finishing his bowl, [Name] started a new topic, what is he planning...

    "Oh.. yeah.. someday..."

    Koushi hesitantly agreed, taking the dishes to the sink, [Name] make his way toward Koushi, pulling him for kiss

    "Fuck it Koushi"

    [Name] say making the boy winces in pain from the kiss,

    "Damn, I can fuck you non stop"
"Please [Name], you're are hurting me. Can we not do just this?"

    Koushi stops [Name]'s lust, who pierce the boy, with venom eyes. [Name] compose himself, and raise an eyebrow.

    "What?"
    "I...I want to, do..couple things, you know..."

    Koushi much hesitantly, got to say what he wants, [Name] of course understood, but was a little disappointed, that Koushi has, again, voiced out, even after the last night, "lesson", but [Name] decided to go with it.

    "Hm, what do you want to do? Watch a movie? Eh?... just cuddle together?"
    "Oh! Hm, let's do that..."

    Koushi succeeds, and shyly smiles, 'that was easy' he thought, lowering his head, hiding his happiness

   "You like this things hmm? Oi don't hide that smile from me"

    [Name] laughs, hugging the boy, playing with Koushi shyness, Koushi tries to stop the silly smile but [Name] pulls him closer and continues to plays with him.