Plans

I had always known about the group's plans to take away the Orb, but I never would've thought that they would actually go through with it.

After months and months of planning, the group actually managed to send the Orb somewhere else. The weeks after that were blurred together like a 10-year-old tried to sew a blanket with little practice. We were constantly looking for new places to hide. The authorities were always on us, hiding around every corner, waiting for us to step into the spotlight so they could strike. Our current hideout is in the shack behind our local restaurant, Burger's Burgers.  We tried to gather our thoughts and come up with the next part of the plan, but it is too dark and noisy to get a single thought in our heads. We huddle together in the cramped shack, and I feel a rusty nail tear at my left arm as I move. Our lives have completely turned around, now we do not know who to trust.

The power's out. The thought of no power finally crosses my mind, as a switch turns on in my brain. It's not just the shack, it's the whole city. Post-it manages to catch a glimpse of all of the buildings, and none of the lights are on. The electrical poles seem less active than normal, and the neon lights on most buildings are now dark and replaced by a faded version of the color that once shined brightly. The streetlamps that once lit up the long asphalt streets are now blank, and cars run into each other for a few miles down the road. The debris from the crashes tears the roof off of the shack we are in. We truly see, for the first time, the chaos that our childish dreams unleashed upon the city that we lived in.

It's nowhere near what we once considered daily life. The streets are dark, the buildings are dull, and everything is in shambles. We can't go outside to the shattered society, we're still criminals. We try to spark to the top of a building, since sparks are dull and don't provide much light. We successfully make it atop one of the dark buildings as we look down at society. What have we done? This was our home, this was our life, this was our existence. Now, it's chaos. Now, we stand atop the building overlooking this insanity we have created because of our actions. We may have come out on top, but the consequences are catastrophic. As we are reflecting on our actions, we notice something. We notice that all the criminals that were once roaming the city freely are now being taken away. They can't use the powers they got from the Doggus Orb anymore, since theirs were temporary, while others' weren't. The police force are finally ridding this town of all the criminal actions caused by its citizens. We come to realize something. We were right, our plan DID end up working. 

We get noticed, someone calls out our names from bottom of the building. We don't know if they want us dead or alive, so all we can do is listen to their incoherent shouts. They say something about how our actions actually helped the city, and how we can come down to them and they won't hurt us. We are indecisive, and we don't know if we should or not. We ultimately decide to listen to them, as we can just spark out of there if we need to. They reveal that they ARE actually on our side, and most of the city is too. Though, the power is still down in the entire city, and our next course of action should be finding a temporary or permanent power source for our chaotic city.