Chapter-15[I want you]

Days Passed

(Y/n POV)

"Just a month till the delivery after that we are gonna make the best time of our lives together. " I said to myself smiling happily while patting my tummy as I was walking towards the door to check who was it to knock.

"Hi how ca- " I paused with my words plus action in response to identifying the person with "Y/n " per the voice."Lia! Damn you!" I pulled her into a hug soon as possible.

"Hey, stop crushing me yo" she said with a funny voice which made me brust out suddenly. "What?" She added a sedious tone to her voice in the moment she was freed from my grip. "Nothing " I tried holding back my laughter,"come in, I wasn't expecting you sooner" I greeted her as we was in the living room, few hours of chatting about few things as usually as best friends do, the snow began falling singling the start of the winter season.

"Ehm, it's cold by now, do I turn on the heater?" Lia placed her mug on the table as she went over to the heater and on it. "Oh there jimin comes" she said while peaking from the window that suddenly I got up to open the door for him.

I waited jimin to get over to the house with that moment the winds grew bigger by the sounds. Jimin entered the house with his usual charming style that made my day. "How was work? " I asked, taking his coat in my hands carefully when he took off his shoes. "Same as you, beautiful" he said making me blush.

"Same back then. Will you both ever change?" Lia said from the back.

Making us chuckle. As jimin spoke up. "I wasn't expecting you sooner"

"Aish jinjaaa! You both never expected me here. Wahh! " she stomped her foot with a GReat noise. "I'm going...." she said "to my room" .

"How was your day mochi? "Jimin send his hand around my waist. "Same like you , I loved it" I replied holding my laugh. "This mochi....I wonder what our child will be like"

"No resistance, he or she is gonna be mummy's boy or girl" I said crossing my arms.

"Ahh whatever, I'm tired" he said as he walked forward.

"Jimin...." I called him outta the blue, not knowing a proper reason but feeling unsecured. "Yes?"

"Mm....anything you want to say me?" I asked, unconsciously tryna get my self an explanation. "Huh..." he sighed. "I know something is wrong. Can you explain me why Lia is here sooner? What's wrong?" I raised my eyebrows.

"That's something for later" he came closer to me and planted a sweet kiss on my lips and forehead.

"For now, just remember that I love you no matter what" he said and left.

"Was that even an answer? " I cursed underneath in temptation.

Timeskip at dinner

"It's tasty, I wonder how you cook like that not even I can cook with pure sight." Lia started complimenting about my cooking skills. Suddenly I felt a pain in my lower stomach and I lifted my weight on the chair besides me. "Y/n!!!! You alright!!!!!!?????" Lia ran over me when I signaled sith my hands that I was okay. "I'll just call jimin. Okay....I'm alright."

"Aish these lovers." She cursed as she went back to her seat enjoying the meal.

"Jiminnnn! " I called while walking upstairs slowly in search on him expecting him to be at our bed room.

"Yeah okay hyung.....what do you mean? Mm. ...okay where is jungkook and tae? Hmmmmmmm you guys never inform me after work. Yeah it is important to me, just like y/n. Aaaa. ..............................so now...yeah...hmm tomorrow then...what about seulgi? Whatthe- aishhhhhhh I have said YOU GUYS TO INFORM ME. WTF EVEN ARE YOu guys doing....okay lemme solve this tomorrow. Either she wins , either I."

I covered up my mouth , I don't know how to react to this. I couldn't understand a signal word. But I kept thinking there standing like a......idk what. When I heard the door slam open and..............

"Y/n?"

--------------------------

hello readers after a long time, so here i come with a new chapter and the book will end by two more chapters. bye stay safe love yall

 bye stay safe love yall

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!