thank you note

First of all, I would like to say thank you so much for reading till the end. Hope that you guys don't get regret clicking this story hehe jk. You might be bored during facing the three parts of this book although you reached here now, thanks again for dragging your mind along with my characters.

Second of all, if you connect the titles of each chapter that I named, you all will see the hints I gave. Yup, each chapter's title is attached to finish the sentence we better together. That we better together is nearly the right term of the book's title on cloud 9. The true definition of on cloud 9 expresses happiness in an informal way. So right, the message I try to show off you all is that the characters, MiSu and her husband, SeokJin Kim spend their lives happily ever after from their very first encounter then to their perfect present and no one can ever break their bond down. Well, I guess you guys got it now.

Tbh, I'm too slothful to type both unicode and zawgyi in Burmese plus, I'm ended up writing this. Anyway, there may have been a lot of mistakes or messes I made right here, ikr I'm not that professional writer at all. Anyhow, I'm rly into it then I made it out as I can. In short, thanks a bunch to all admins of Eden Contest page who allow me to participate as a candidate.

Hence, don't forget to vote for each chap! I use all of my strategies at once(⌐■-■)

Thank you, love you ♡
-your daisydawnn🌼