Prologue

You were well known within the Fazbear entertainment franchise, You being the original technician for the original gang at only 18, made you quite popular. As well as not being human. you're an animatronic, and Amongst ALL age groups, you're quite popular, so when you were asked to go to the new place you happily took the job, You got to do check-ups and fix the very high-tech animatronics, which you were happy to do, and you loved your job. Little did you know, You were going to find love in the most unexpected place in the entire world.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*
*BEEP*

Your alarm clock "sings" waking you up and making you irritated, you Quite literally punch your alarm clock and try to get back to sleep but you stop yourself, thinking about the day and what time it was, and you check your phone.

"9:50 AM?!!?!?!?!??!" you screamed while getting up abruptly and quickly getting ready, you were practically close to, if not already, late for your first day on the job. You were in a rush that didn't go unnoticed by your parents, "Dear, why are you in such a rush? you're not late are you?" Your mother asked, a little worried about how fast you were trying to put on your uniform "I am about to be if I don't get there now!" you panic-screamed from the living room. You hope you weren't later on your first day of that year at your job, which you've had for around 14 years at this point. And so once you got your uniform on, you rushed out the door yelling goodbye on your way out.

(OKAY IM SORRY BAD AT THIS, anyway hope you still enjoyed this very short prologue.)