Part 8 "Meet the Bits!" (A/N at the end)

You finally finished them, The Bit sisters, Respectively named Lunar Bit and Solar bit, They both will help sun and moon in the daycare but occasionally perform with you on stage, you were proud of your work, they had a glam rock look to them while still fitting the theme of the daycare, you knew that Fazbear entertainment intended them to be like children for you witch is why they had you build them, they are defiantly giving you that vibe, you press the button to turn them on, mainly as a test to make sure they are working properly.  As they wake up, you realize that you gave them the wrong eye colors but decided not to try and fix it, in fact, they looked good. you just decided to keep them as you spent days building these two alone, you had to build these two at least, with how the daycare is going you had to help sun and moon in your free time, and your room had so many kids that weren't allowed in the daycare, you HAD to build these two for extra hands on deck. "Huh..?" Lunar Bit said in confusion. she looks around your office and sees a lot of blueprints, then looks at you. "Hello, LunarBit! it's nice to see that you work properly, listen I know you need to get used to everything, but there is, unfortunately, no time for that, I'll hang around you to show you the ropes but we need all the help we can get in the daycare and my room... There is always an army of kids now and-" before you were done with your sentence, Monty, And sun rush in, "Y/N!!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! NOW!" sun said before rushing off, monty was going to say something but sun came back, grabs monty, and runs back to the kids. you look at Solar bit who is looking around in confusion, quickly explain and drag Both Lunar and Solar bit to where sun ran off to, when you make it there you see about half a dozen kids, at ONE.PARTY. you were shocked and when you looked at sun, Monty, Lunar, and Solar, you knew from the distraught look on their face that they would need ALL hands on deck, including the staff bots, which were already getting to work. " we'll need all the help we can get huh?" you said looking over to Lunar and Solar, "Yep, we may be new but we aren't going to be enough for THIS chaos!" Solar said. Sun looked over at Solar "OH! I'm sorry! didn't notice you two!" she said apologetically they both smiled at him "It's okay! honestly we were just standing there." they said then juesterd to you "She/He/They were explaining how you guys needed all the help you could get and that is why we were built before the time we were supposed to. but I think it won't change much." They said, Sun nodded in understanding. "No wonder, anyway, Y/N you should probably go and build the others if it's quick." sun said. "That will be a problem then, it won't be long, maybe a few hours IF they aren't built properly and that's dangerous, I can't do that unless You wanna Give Fazbear entertainment MORE lawsuits!" you said in pure agony (not really agony but it sounded like that-) sun nods, you guys get to work, while monty gets the rest of the band to help out since you guys needed the extra help, you even got some of your co-workers to help out witch helped you guys out EMENSLY, your co-workers (human) also learned to understand the other animatronics, not including you cause ya know, lots of stuff. anyway, everything went smoothly, besides a few customers complaining, you knew you hated those types of customers. besides that everything ran smoothly, and closing time came as fast as opening time did. "Anyway, now that the pizzaplex is closed you can actually get to know lunar and solar bit!" you said, lunar and solar were sitting on the floor after the long day, and looked up alarmed by what you said. "B-but we all need to charge don't we? a-and we only helped outside of the public eye!" Lunar bit said, you just smiled at them. "I know, but your charging stations and room weren't done yet, plus, sun would need to leave to charge properly. and they are pretty good on battery, right?" you said to them looking at sun who nods enthusiastically back "Yes! we have a 30% battery at the moment!" they said, you smiled and nodded and looked back at Lunar. "See? plus your battery should still be 100% seeing as you guys weren't in the spotlight,  and you had more time to get to an out-of-sight charging station than the rest of us," you said as turned fully to face them "plus, during that time you guys only got to know me, which honestly isn't good seeing as you also need to get to know sun and moon since you'll be working in the daycare with them. and the theater but mainly working with sun and moon." you said to them, now fully turned to face them, they nodded in understanding and smiled. "Alright, I'll get to know them.." The bit sisters said in unison. the others went to talk to them, excluding monty, you decided to stand next to you instead. and just stood there watching them interact with Solar and lunar bit. and enjoying themselves. you smiled at the chaos unfolding in front of you and Monty and knew you both would have a laugh out of this.

A/N: hey guys! thank you for making it to the end, now I wanna say thank you all for the support, however, I'm going to be discontinuing this book since I can't keep up, thank you all SO much though, If anyone wants to do a book based off of this one, please go ahead and do so! and tag me in it, I would love to see the work you do!, you can add your characters and all that, and so you know, this is the ONLY platform with this book, I haven't posted it to AO3, or any other platform, if you see a copy of this on another platform such as AO3 or anything OTHER than Wattpad, let me know, I will let you guys know if have posted this onto AO3, anyway besides that, I have a story draft I'm working and that will be posted to Wattpad ONLY when it is finished, it will be called "When two multiverses meet". It is a story based on undertale and the Au's of undertale, and FNAF, my draft might be changed a lot than what I will post a snippet of on here, and the main story will be divided into about 20+ chapters (if I have enough motivation for it lol), I'm currently working on that and didn't want to stress myself out with trying to get this book and that draft finished, and no, I'm not going to let anyone adopt this book since I may come back to it to finish it off at least in the far future.  anyway that's it and this is my last goodbye probably for now, and again thank you so much for the support on this book! Bye guys and I hope to see you on my next book when it's published! Oh, BTW, I have a discord server! however, the one I've been making for everyone on here isn't finished yet, when it is I'll update the book with the link, anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this, and I hope you'll enjoy the next fanfic when it's out! 

Edit: this is old, I already deleted those chapters, it got some good rep and as such, I made it an actual fanfic, I'm slow to release updates, but ya know, it's still fun, BTW I suggest reading the new A/N chapter, chapter 9 is in the works, and I will need to go through and edit this slightly, but besides that, this should be good, anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter, and I will be finishing this, hopefully, I'm on this account a lot, reading fanfics, the new majority is MCYT, the only reason being I absolutely love the characters some of them have in Dream SMP, and in general, love their content, love the lore, but I also like the time before the lore, even if I wasn't there for it, I actually watched it a little, it seemed fun, and it has made me want to do something like that, an SMP, with two pouposes, One of them being lore, the other being to just have fun with friends outside of lore, and I thought about how it should work. Off-topic from this but I have my discord server done! if you wish to join, lmk and ill send a link because I don't wanna update this book with the link anymore, I'll PM the link to anyone who wants it. That's all, BYE!!