Chapter 2- The Rival

The person that the voice belonged to walked out of the darkness, smiling at you with a lot of passion in his eyes.

"Derik?!?!" you looked at the golden-ish bear that had bright baby blue eyes and wearing A suit and tie with a black tophat.

"Hey Frexin~," he said in a sing-songy and flirty way.  You didn't know what to think, you haven't heard your animatronic name in so long, not after you got the illusion disk to leave the place. you stared in disbelief, your partner in crime back before the illusion disk you both got, only after your location closed down, you couldn't believe it at all, you were questioning how, and why.

"Derik, first question. HOW did you get me to blackout to even get here if we are NOWHERE NEAR EACH OTHER, and secondly, WHY?" you asked in a stern leader-like voice. he just chuckled in response, which you weren't surprised about at all. he has always been a jokester and you always got annoyed with that. "You made me pass out. AT. WORK. Send me back asshat." you said in a very pissed-off tone of voice. "Alright, Alright. Just letting you know, I'm going to your workplace" he said while winking at you. you were just unimpressed and left him in the dust. 

you woke up luckily before the animatronics got in the room and you were standing up before that. Montgomery was the first to run in. Freddy was the second, and then the other two. "HELL YEAH! WE MADE THE CROWN GO WILD BRO!!" Montgomery said that like he was pumped. "you could say that Monty." Freddy said while chuckling a little. "I think I did better, as always," Roxanne said in a prideful tone while posing dramatically. Chica was all gitty about the performance as well.  "We all did good! " chica said while jumping. "Alright alright, it's time for checkups before I let you guys walk around to greet the kids," you said with a smile on your face.

they all nod and get to their places while you check if they had any malfunctions while on stage or close to having one, you could feel like one of them was staring at you, you just glanced over at Montgomery to see him staring at you while slowly wagging his tail. he seemed to like you, he showed the signs, just like Derik did all those years ago. you just slightly turned your head to him to see him stiffen up, you just winked and went back to what you were doing. he seemed to fluster up again while wagging his tail again. his friends took notice and just started to silently ship it. you were just doing your job. then all of a sudden you heard "Y/NNNNN!!!" in a very very recognizable voice. you turned around only to see Derik or his human name, Luke, "Luke what the hell are you doing here? I told you years ago to leave me alone." you said, clearly annoyed. 

Monty's POV

I stopped wagging my tail as soon as a heard someone say "Y/NNNNN!!!" in a flirty yet excited tone, She looked annoyed. VERY. Annoyed. she seemed to hate this guy. and it showed for what she replied to him with. "Luke, what the hell are you doing here?."  Y/N said, clearly that.. guy, named "Luke" . she seemed to be friends with him at some point but something must have happed for her to hate the guy. I wonder what happened though.

Freddy's POV

Montgomery seems Jealous, he's staring intensely and he is growling very quietly, though I wonder who Luke is to Y/N. 

Your POV

you were genually pissed, he practically abandoned you before he even got here and he has the NERVE to act like he cares. you just push Derik away and continue your job. you're just hoping Derik doesn't take that as a challenge. "GO. AWAY.LUKE." you said very sternly and like you're PISSED the hell off. " Oh fine, I'll just wait for you to get off!" Derik/luke said like he was trying to go on a date with you. "NO. DONT. I'm not going on a date with you. fuck off luke." you said genually very pissed, it was so hard to contain yourself but you managed all be it you were shaking like a mad man/girl. Luke just leaves and after your sure he is gone you start your breathing exsrsises. When you were calm enough you continued your work. and montgomery seemed to go back to his tail wagging.