chapter 6 "The tide will never subside" part 1

𝘼/𝙉: 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙎𝙊 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙔𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩!𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙨, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧. 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

It's been a few days now, You and the others got close, Of course,  you all were good friends, But with Monty, You're not sure if it's just a friendship bond or if it's something more, You and Monty hang out a lot more than with the others, Including sun and Moon witch is probably upsetting to them since they seemed to have taken a liking to you. You won't lie, if monty wasn't around or needed alone time, You'd go to sun and moon, so sun and moon have the second most hangout sessions with you, You did enjoy your time with them. Moon would be a little flirty but you didn't mind you somewhat liked it, sun, on the other hand, seemed to be embarrassed every time he accidentally says something that you don't expect him like one-time sun said "you're really pretty.." you started to blush. he was as red as a tomato once he processed that he said that out loud, but of course, there were times when the sun was a bit... pushy.. not wanting you to leave and so on. the daycare became a second job for you at this rate. besides that, when you hang out with Monty it is always more than what sun or even moon does, it's gotten to the point of no return or embarrassment at the point you two are at.  Monty you loved more than a friend, that's for sure, but you love him nevertheless. but recently you were told to make four new animatronics for the daycare and a new area Fazbear entertainment decided to add for the experience.  "y/n?" Monty said out of nowhere.
"AH! Monty you scared me!" you said as you look at the gator. "Heh, sorry Doll. I just saw you staring at some blueprints, what are they for?" monty questioned you with a small smirk. "Its blueprints for the new animatronics sun and moon will work with, in total, there are five of them, I think they will have their own area as well as possibly them building me an area, Hopefully," you said, that last part is barely noticeable. Before monty could reply however you turned to look at the blueprints again to scan them just to see what would the best way be to build these four and how you would pull that off without a hitch. "Huh, so that's Victoria's blueprints." monty said you turned to see him looking over your shoulder, you smile. "Yeah, that's Victoria or Vic for short, her " Sister" Solar bit's blueprints are over there, Aswell as LunaBit's being right there, and the other two's, which I think were named Moonflower and Sunflower, are over there," you say, Pointing to your left bulletin board that has Solar Bit's blueprints and then pointing to your right witch have Moonflower and Sunflower's blueprints. Monty nods and puts his head in the crook of your neck. "So how are you going to build them doll? I mean, wouldn't it be hard while you look like your beautiful animatronic self?" Monty said being a bit flirtatious and playful. "Oh shush you!" playfully pushing his snout away carefully as you have found out his snout is sensitive while you were giggling and blushing a little. "I'll do fine, I mean I have done repairs on myself for years and even my " Family". That being not "by blood" or in this case animatronic parts." You said with a burst of nervous laughter in your voice as well. "they also said that if I have any more illusion disks I should give them to them as well, but from the looks of the blueprints they won't be compatible for that. They're too advanced and those things were made back in 1987 to 1990. Even if you and the others are advanced you guys were still made compatible with that old stuff." you said, now with a bit of worry in your voice. "What model are you then Y/n?" monty asked which made you sit up and look at him so fast your endo was shaking. "I'm a 1986 model. I haven't had any human contact for around 50 or so years before now, I lost count after 20 years," you said. Make sure your endo was okay. "And normally I'm not supposed to move so fast due to the old age on said endo..."  you mumbled under your breath starting to take off your exoskeleton near your elbow joints while Monty just watches you doing maintenance on yourself. "shoot, I'm rusting.  Monty, hun, can you get the stuff on top of the filing cabinet for me?" you say looking over to him, his tail starts to wag as he nods and goes to get the supplies for you and put it on the table "what are these for anyway doll?" He asked as soon as he put the stuff you needed down and put his head in the crook of your neck again to watch you do your magic. "this product is to get rid of and prevent rust, that's why I needed it." you said with a small giggle. Monty nodded and you continued with treating the rust on your elbow joint, which took you about 5-10 minutes. "Hey Cher,  we should go hang out for a bit. What's say?" Monty smugly said. "Yeah, why not." You replied with a smirk while Monty waits for you by the door.