chapter 5- New and old friends

𝗔/𝗻: 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘦 𝘪 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮,𝘼𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚! 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙛𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙪𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟱! 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮!

You and Monty were in your newly made room just chatting a bit before the show which you weren't going to perform in since you are a side attraction and a surprise jump in when they do perform. as well as just being a technician for them. when the manager walked in he looked at you and Monty, "Y/N, you're going to walk with Roxanne and Mongomery after the show." he said, you nodded and he left leaving you and Monty. Making an uncomfortable silence  "Soo..."  he said to break the silence. "should we get going to parts and service?" Monty asked. "yeah, let's get going." you replied. both of you got up and went to the door in the back of the room that was hidden with a curtain.  moving the curtain to walk through with Montgomery following close behind.  

'A FEW HOURS LATER...'

"I'm just about done working on you," The Newby said to you since you had to walk with Roxanne and Montgomery today, you knew you didn't want to but it's necessary  Dear lord it was annoying though, I'm surprised they haven't attacked me when I was working on Them back when they didn't know you were also an Animatronic. back before now, the fact that Fazbear entertainment also said to change my suit to look more like I'm part of the band even though I'm not. at least not that I know of. I'm still shocked they also made a plush of me even though I didn't have one originally. It's nice, my Appearance is an (F/C) (f/A) with s super bright/ dark (S/f/c) hue, I also have on a nice (o/c) that's (F/c), (S/f/c), and (T/f/c). I feel better than you ever have but at the same time, you wished I could keep my old suit. wich was an (f/c) wolf. I'm shocked they changed me to a (F/A) (If your favorite animal is a wolf ignore this bit). you knew to look into the present though. and that's what you did.  "I'm about done y/n, Dose everything works so far?" said Charles. You noded and he seemed to have a relieved smile, I just smiled back and waited till they were done. You were anxious and felt like you would attack Charles at any moment if he makes one wrong move, you didn't feel like yourself witch when no one knew about you being an animatronic you were warned about this with the others, you figured, only a normal sain person would tun off the animatronic witch was hoe you use to be fixed and checked on but it's been years so things must have changed. it was all new to you.  (" this should end soon, right?") you thought it was starting to just get irritating  "I'm done Y/n! Does everything work properly still?" Charles said, you got up and tested each and everything that you could now do,  each thing working properly, "yeah everything works properly, thanks Charles." you said, Charles smiled and let you go off to get ready also staying near the main stage before the show starts. 

'AFTER THE SHOW'

you waited in parts and service for Monty and Roxy to get there for their after-show checkup before going out to walk with them. it was getting late though. I didn't see them, they're normally on time. you got up and walked out of parts and service, you saw what stopped them from getting into the room as soon as you stepped outside of the room. Venessa was yelling at them for some unknown reason. you just walk up to her and the others. "what's going on here officer Venessa?" you asked. acting as the supposed new animatronic to her since she didn't know you were originally her colleague. "Stay out of this Newby, you don't wanna know what I'll do." she glared at you. you just stared at her. then turned on the illusion disk in front of her. once she realized her eyes widen in shock. "I'm not just some random new animatronic that you can threaten to decommission, even so, you could put in a request but it won't work. they know who I am, they know what I am.  they know that they can't get rid of me. I have the high ground, I can get you fired for this, plus they are TRYING to do what they were ASSIGNED to. LET. THEM. PASS." you said very pissed at Vanessa. she just stayed quiet and walked away, as she should. you turned off the illusion disk and look at them. "Thanks for saving our ass there Y/n," Roxanne said. "Oh it's not a problem, now let's go before I get yelled at." I said in response. "yeah let's get going." Monty said in agreement. I got their checkup done quickly and we practically run out of parts and service going to our station, "y/n." your manager said stopping you three in your tracks, you turn to see your manager. "Where were you, Roxy, And Monty? you were supposed to be out at your station an hour ago!" your manager said practically pissed. "I'm sorry sir, there was a mishap with Officer Venessa, she kept Roxy and Monty from getting to parts and service on time and I was just told to wait for 5 more minutes before I went out of parts and service." you said, Roxy and Monty nodded in agreement to my statement." oh, she has started to disappoint me lately, putting in request's for every animatronic to be decommissioned when they do the littlest things wrong, well, you're off the hook for this, I'm sorry about Venessa. I'll have a stern talk with her, you guys get to your station now." your boss said walking off. you, Monty, and Roxy all sighed in relief and started to run to the station that was assigned to you guys. upon getting there Roxy and Monty were surrounded by Kids and some teens, you watch to make sure nothing happened. Lucky for you nothing ended up happening and you guys walk off while you were keeping back kids from going to the back since that's happened before. You go back to your room afterward and just sit on the couch thinking about the events of that day.