ten.

I woke up to a beautiful Natasha staring right at me. She smiled as soon as I opened my eyes and it was enough to brighten up my day. I smiled back and she leaned in to pepper me with kisses on my forehead, cheek and my lips then made a trail from my jaw to my neck.

"Am I dead and in heaven? Because I woke up and an angel was staring at me." I smiled, my voice croaked because of sleep.

"Well, if you see me when you're dead, then you're screwed because that's not where I'm going, love." she chuckled.

"Cut that out. Who's to say anyway? Now, let's move on and let's talk about the fact that you just called me 'love'." I grinned.

"Oh," she blushed. "Did I?"

"You're so adorable." I giggled.

"You know, you're the only one who can say 'cute' and 'adorable' to me and be able to get away with it." she smirked.

"That's because I am your girlfriend, my Natalia." I reminded her.

"You bet your ass." she grinned and leaned back in to kiss me. "So, breakfast, what do you want?" she asked.

"You." I blurted and her eyes widened in shock.

Without any warning, I sat up and grabbed her waist. I made her sit up and I placed her hands on the bed's headboard so she has something to hold on to as I took off her shorts and underwear. I positioned myself under her, before I wrapped my arms around her legs. I then started swiping my tongue against her folds and she immediately gasped as I did. I then flattened my tongue and guided her hips to start bucking against it.

Her hips were slowly rocking against my tongue and soft moans were leaving her lips. I started rubbing soft circles on her clit with my thumb and her head immediately fell backwards. She then picked up the pace, rocking her hips faster as her legs started to shudder. Her moans turning into muffled cries until she came all over my tongue, coating my lips and my chin. I licked her off clean as I helped her ride out her orgasm before kissing her lips, making her taste herself.

"Jesus christ." she breathed as I pulled away.

"Good morning, Natalia." I grinned.

"Yeah, good morning. Holy shit, Wanda." she panted.

When she was able to catch her breath, we both got up and went to the kitchen for breakfast. Since we're both running a little late for work, I settled for instant oats and coffee while Nat got herself some cereal. We quickly ate our breakfast and decided to take a shower together for the first time.

"We should do this more often." Nat smirked as I lathered soap all over her body.

"That's a good idea but you'll end up making me late for work always and I am not my own boss like you, babe." I chuckled.

"Fair point." she laughed.

I washed the soap off her body and she did the same to me. It's insane but it was the most intimate thing we both ever did and I couldn't be more happier to do it with her. If I only don't get constantly distracted by her body then I would do this with her all the time but I know I will always take a detour because she's so perfect in all the right places.

Since I drove to her building, we went to work in our own vehicles and agreed to just text each other if ever we decide to make plans for the evening. Today's Friday and I couldn't be more excited for the weekend because that only means I get to spend more time with Natasha.

Whatever happened yesterday was tabled for now, at least that's what I wanted for the both of us. And because she never brought it up since then. It didn't matter anyway because my feelings for her so far didn't change, in fact, it actually grew even more. I just didn't want to ask more questions about it since she pretty much summed up everything. I do have a few curious little questions but that would be for another time since we have a lot of it.