Chapter 8

I got home and jumped in to my bed. I covered myself under the sheets. I still couldn't believe what's happening. I can't seem to process everything. Cameron Carter is here. At my school. And he came for me? Wow, all the way from San Fran. Gotta say I'm impressed but it's really gonna take more of that.

But then again, is he here to break my heart again? If that's the reason then he better go back to where he came from and fuck off. I don't need any of that anymore. I just can't take it. I was a mess and now that I've got my self together, I'm not gonna fall for any of his tricks.

He still was my bestfriend. I knew him a lot more than that. Maybe he wouldn't? That kiss was the best kiss I've ever had in my entire life. I never wanted it to end but I had to pull back sometime cause you are never really too sure. Our lips were like puzzles that fit eachother perfectly. Like we were made for eachother.

Okay, Taylor shut up now. You're getting all cheesy. I guess I'd have to deal with Cameron tomorrow. I'm not sure what to feel but it's better I play it safe. Just cause he came back and apologized and told me he loved me, doesn't mean I'll take him back for sure. I still have to figure this all out. I need to find out  what my heart is saying. It can't be broken again. It just can't.

I drowned myself in the Plain White T's album, Wonders of the Younger. I really like their new tune. So much different on how they were before. Haha, music really gets to me.

I felt my phone vibrating: DARREN CALLING

I answered, "Hey Darren"

"Where the hell are you?!"

"Chill. I'm at home. I just needed time to think."

"Oh okay. Want me to come over?"

"Yeah sure. I do need someone to talk to."

"K. Be there in 10."

10 minutes later, I hear the door bell ring. I leaped in for Darren who came here for me to the rescsue. I'm really glad I have someone like him now. We went up to my room to discuss my new drama. Okay so more like old drama that's coming back to haunt me.

"So, what can I do to help ma'am?"

"Well Doctor Phil, as you can see I have no clue what to do due to Cameron's return"

"I say that you follow your heart. Simple as that. You do know I want you to be happy right? That's all I want for you. And if he hurts you again, I'll be here kicking his ass for you. I mean Tay, just look at there guns??"  He said while flauting his biceps.

"You do know that you sounded like  a girl before you said the kicking ass part. Follow your heart, simple as that." I said trying to imitate his voice.

"Ha-ha. Very funny. I'm just here trying to help." he said sarcastically.

"Yeah I know. And thank you, you have always been here you know that? And I'm glad I have someone like you. You are my best best best friend even if we've known each other for like three months. It feels like years." I gave him a hug and he smiled.

"Well I'm just glad we get to be like this." I heard him mutter. But I'm not sure that I heard him right so I just shrugged it off.

I felt my eyes drooping. Sleepiness is taking over me. I lay down on my bed with Darren beside me. He feels warm and nice. I closed my eyes and I heard Darren say, "It's so hard not to fall inlove with you Taylor Markus. You don't know how amazing you are. I know you can't hear this but still I can't help what I'm feeling."

I hear it alright. Wow, 2 people in one day telling me they love me? Still not used to this. I just slept it off, I'm not sure what to feel with Darren. We're just friends. And I plan on keeping it that way. I'm sure what I heard was just a crush thing, it'll go away. With that last thought, i drifted to sleep. Even if it was only 2 in the afternoon. Hey, I was tired with all the thinking.

I woke up with Darren still beside me. Okay I think he didn't go to sleep at all. Was he watching me sleep?

"Hey weirdow, were you watching me sleep?"

"Maybe? And you snore by the way." He chuckled.

"DO NOT!"

"I swear. You do."

"Whatever. Hey what time is it?"

"6."

"And you didn't sleep at all? I was asleep for like 4 hours."

"Nope. I liked watching you sleep. It was interesting."

"Don't tell me I talk in my sleep...."

"Maybe. Maybe not." He chuckled again.

"Ugh. Whatever. You better get going, your parents might be looking for you."

"Alright. I'll pick you up tomorrow princess."

"Yes sir."