Stuck at Home

A/n: This oneshot is one where you the reader are stuck at home sick and Flo takes care of you.

I'm stuck at home, sick with a cold and Flo is taking care of me. I can't help but love her more for it, she's always so sweet but she's even sweeter when I'm sick. I feel bad though because I don't want to get her sick, even though she reassures me that she won't be mad at me if she does end up getting sick.

I'm currently laying in our bed watching one of my favorite movies (y/f/m). Flo is in the kitchen making Chicken Noodle soup to help soothe my sore throat. I'm enjoying the movie but I'm really achy and sore all over and all I want is my girlfriend to come cuddle me. So I yell for her the best I can, "Flo honey, is the soup almost done?"

"No love, but what do you need?" She yells from the kitchen. I then hear her coming through the hallway and back to our room.

"Oh, okay then. I was wondering if you could come cuddle me but seeing as the soup isn't done, I can wait till it is."

She frowns at me, "I just shut the burner off and put the soup to the side. So I can could come see what's up."

Flo is about to crawl in bed beside me but quickly before she gets comfortable I ask her, "Can you grab the heating pad for me please lovely? I would really appreciate it. Even though you're body heat is my own personal heater I need more heat on my stomach."

Nodding at me she gives me a smile, "Sure love." She goes into our bathroom and gets the heating pad out for me, plugging it in she lays it on my stomach and then she crawls in behind me. I gratefully smile at her and give her a kiss.

Smiling back she starts massaging my stomach and I sigh lightly. Turning my head towards her I kiss her head and nuzzle my nose into her. She chuckles and kisses my nose. "Thanks for taking care of me babe." I tell her.

"Of course, that's what I'm here for. I'll always be here to take care of you. And if I'm not then I'll find someone or some way to be here for you.

"Thank you babe, you have no idea what that means to me. I love you so much." I tell her with tears in my eyes.

"I love you too sweetheart." She says kissing me softly. I sigh in contentment and turn towards her wrapping an arm around her waist. Running a hand through my hair she pulls back and lays a hand on my forehead. "Your forehead feels fine. Do you want me to get back to making your soup?"

I sigh again, "Yes please, but I don't want you to get up." I say grabbing onto Flo, "Can you carry me? I just wanna cuddle you but I want soup too." She chuckles and gently pulls me up and I stand up and she picks me up. I wrap my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist.

Giggling as she trudges to the kitchen and puts the pot back on the stove, turning the burner back on high. The soup eventually comes to a boil and Flo lets it cook like that for a few minutes before shutting it back off.

She lets it cool for a few minutes before she puts some in two bowls, one for each of us. She carries them over to the bar and sets me down at a bar stool with some soup and a spoon. I smile in thanks and I begin to eat my soup but suddenly I get a cold chill and I shiver before going back to our bedroom to grab one of Flo's hoodies. Slipping it on, I come back out and slowly finish my soup. When I'm done, I kiss Flo's cheek in thanks for the delicious soup and I wash my bowl and spoon and lay on the couch with Flo soon joining me.

"Thank you for dinner love. It was great." I say laying my head on her shoulder.

"Of course, anytime love." And with our stomachs full we fall asleep in each other's embrace.

A/n: So that was my second actual oneshot let me know what you think in the comments. Also comment any ideas for oneshots you have.